Romulan x Potion D Amour testers

So I guess Sha selected for a few thousand. I miss quoted. He sent me a good hand full of different ones to test. The 707 kush and mb15 x potion sound nice too.View attachment 357039
I recall reading somewhere that Sha was working to Isolate the “green” pheno from the line which had kush cleaner potency with forbidden fruit terps. Sounds like he found a real winner

So I guess Sha selected for a few thousand. I miss quoted. He sent me a good hand full of different ones to test. The 707 kush and mb15 x potion sound nice too.View attachment 357039
The 707 kush and the mb15 are the two I’m most excited to hunt through.

How are the gmo/potions doing? Have you had any herm problems? I had a few that put out a few ball sacks outdoors

I recall reading somewhere that Sha was working to Isolate the “green” pheno from the line which had kush cleaner potency with forbidden fruit terps. Sounds like he found a real winner
Hey bro, I made f2s of the green potions but it was an epic fail. Trying the s1 route now and doing a sister x sister soon.

Anyone know what the correct term would be crossing a sister x sister plant, Sf2?

Last edited:

How are the gmo/potions doing? Have you had any herm problems? I had a few that put out a few ball sacks outdoors
Week 1 of flower, still a bit early. Cleaned the rom x potion up pretty good before flip and will do another clean up in a week or two. Will keep you posted on the any balls.

Attachments

• 20240126_075735.jpg
    20240126_075735.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4

@Shabud are you still working with the MB15? The cut I tried had a energic clear focused high, been looking for it ever since. Couldn't even find any info on Pisces and if they still do any work. Any info would be much appreciated.

Back