Roberts Congo

Anyone have info on a cut going around called Roberts Congo? I was gifted this cut recently along with some flowers to sample and it is superb smoke!

What about Blood Diamond OG? Anyone familiar? Got that one to but don't know a lot about it.
Roberts Creek Congo from BC. Ppl argue whether it’s a pure sativa or not. It’s a great sativa, even at 9 weeks. Bubbleman leaked the clone, it used to be super guarded. I believe it was originally given to Alex aka La Mano Negra by a fisherman in the Canary Islands. The seeds passed through several hands including Charlie Garcia and eventually made their way to Visioncreator who popped them. I believe White Buffalo Seeds aka C-Ray was there too. Some of my details could be off regarding the hands the seed went through. There were a few Congo cuts but I believe RCC was the favourite overall (potency, terps, yield, flowering time, etc). I’ve been smoking Congo for well over a decade, it’s not the strongest sativa ever but it’s very tasty and can hold her own with most commercial sativas. I’ve had it grown out by a number of growers but my favourite example came from a grower named Green Supreme. It’s not my favourite sativa out here but it’s a really nice one. Properly grown it smells and tastes like cherry certs, lemon boot polish, mango, sandalwood and frankincense. She’s a good one!

i have 3 Roberts Creek Congo S1s that i just started a couple weeks ago. i also have a pack of Queen Mother and Lilly from Delicatessen seeds/MarioB. both have congo in them if i recall correctly
Hey Sog, I have 2 going in my greenhouse down under too. Both varying lemon myrtle smells/lemon verbena perhaps. The leaf formation is interesting. Almost akin to some thin leaf Pakis.

I’m cutting these flowering tops and revegging then will grow a nice greenhouse bush of the two. Will leave the seed plants in greenhouse to accept mango haze IBL pollen….. LeMango sounds good.

Re the Queen Mother, I have a variety in the collection which is Upstart (Lily/Himalayan) x Ortega/Warlock. Very interested to get to those. Peace.

Attachments

• IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Back