Pure322

CBGB

Pure322 it's dimethyl ether. Has anyone used this before? It has some cool things going for it. Like a really low boiling point. They claim it purges at room temperature. Since heat kills terps seems like a win. Also they claim no need for a vacuum. Your supposed toprepare the material different you don't break it up don't soak it and don't pack tightly doing any of these will pull chlorophyll. They also claim higher yields.

Hope someone has first hand experience. At lease with dimethyl ether.

I just saw using Ether mentioned on another forum and was curious, now this thread

I would like to know more as well

edit: this was the post that piqued my interest>>>

Ethanol is first, BHO is usually second, and ice-hash will come out a poor third. Every time.

Lab tests agree with me. Thanks.

mj

I wonder if it does what it did to Gonzo on Fear & Loathing? Man.... Those were the days when they processed blanc with ether. The smell alone was intoxicating. All jokes aside, ya got me interested in this extraction method now too.

I'm about to just bite the bullet and buy it and try. My problem is with shipping on 1 can that costs ~$7.50 you end up paying $22. 8 cans is $56 but no shipping.

I am kinda interested in closed loop extraction.
(A bunch of scientific glassware just trips my trigger I guess. lol)

Safety issues dealing with chemicals concern me though.

Is there a benefit to chemical extraction instead of using a rosin press?

CBGB, be careful, that stuff is flammable as hell. Also toxic if you inhale it.

[MENTION=4275]Defacto[/MENTION] I extract with gas because that's what I have access to and it was all cheap. $45 for my extraction tube a few more for the tray. I use my HVAC vacuum to vac. I don't think I've ever had rosin. I hear the flavor is real good.

[MENTION=3834]180[/MENTION] I try my best to stay safe. I only extract outside now. I had a flaming tray of butane once not fun. Burnt a few of my cabinet doors real good before I got it smothered. So now only outside with a fire extinguisher and a mask and gloves.

I understand what you're saying. I'm new to all concentrates and was asking a serious question.

Glad you are staying safe. As your experience with the cabinet doors shows, the stuff is dangerous.

I tried rosin a couple times after I bought a press and was sampling what I'd made.
I was complaining that I didn't get the attraction of rosin when I was talking with a guy about it .
He showed me the proper way to consume it and I was converted! :)
Ya, it is awesome tasting and quite the buzz. Flower is still my daily and favorite though.

Back