Proverbs 26:11

GrowGreen

..feeling soggy
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a SOG’er returneth to his SOG.

The Details..

4x8 HydroHut
3x6 Flood Table
(2) 1000w HPS Lamps
5.0 Light Rail
(2) Magnum 6" xxxl Reflectors
House and Garden Coco Nutrients
Roots Organic Coco
(50) 1 gallon Smart Pots
(50) Meltdown Clones

Drain to waste via Multiflow Controller

The Pictures..

Hey SOGGIT,

you say: "3x6 Flood Table
(2) 1000w HPS Lamps
5.0 Light Rail"

you got 2k on a mover in a 3x6 area???

Cheech said: "oh, my eyes are burning!" :D

this ought to be good. :yum:

Those brown things on the poles are for plant support anchors? Nice clean set up....

:rog: Here we go yall...

As I search out ways to be more effecient in my garden.... I have a feeling this will be a nice tutorial.

OHHH boy, Johnny and Hadji pulls up a log...................

meltdown, some call it bubblegum, I like it!!!!Sativaish style buzz that look chunky
ok GG lets see what you can do with her, I'm guessing 55gram per x 50=1.375grwatts with mover

i like that, 3x6 table in a 4x8 tent. a little room is nice.

how far apart are your hoods? close i imagine, if they are on a mover and actually moving. lol.

great grow, for a newb.

:geek:

Thanks..

Those brown things on the poles are for plant support anchors? Nice clean set up....

Yes, I have a 4x8 framed net, that I can lay on top when they get large..

i like that, 3x6 table in a 4x8 tent. a little room is nice.

how far apart are your hoods? close i imagine, if they are on a mover and actually moving. lol.

great grow, for a newb.

:geek:

I get a little room on the sides and front and back.. The hoods are 12inches apart, and yes the mover moves the entire table length.

You should search growgreen, you might learn something..:teeth:

Oh snap!

Another viewing of those hot reflectors... the magnum.... every time I see one of those I get all envious.... they are a nice unit and I want me some of them... just not in the budget I am afraid.

As usual... another bitchin thread to instill more inferiority complex in my tired old behind the curve growing ass.

Just stunning.... fuck you.

The magnums have a great spread.. I plan on updating my Reflector thread to include them and some others.

:teeth::teeth:

Looks lovely.The meltdown clones are some squat arse heavy producer.I will be tagging along all the way threw this grow so please keep us updated as time allows.:up:

Another Ganja God. Most excellent. Hope u dont mind if i grab a chair fer this one:):magic::pimp::rollj:

You should search growgreen, you might learn something..

Well I must admit.....Been there, done that, and did learn.....YEARS AGO....Wish those archives were still available.

As I said......Blowing the dust of the ole notebook and sharpening that pencil.

Jumping in before all the best seats and munchies are gone :)

That set up is fantastic, I can only dream of such a groom. My hydroshop owner has been singing the praises of H&G coco for a while but I'm reluctant to change, maybe after this show. I've a feeling I'm gonna learn a lot from this thread and your obvious skills...can't wait :flyguy:

Back