Problems with the Csi site

Has anyone else had any issues with the humbodltcsi site? I usually use my tablet when ordering. My tablet nor my phone will allow me to place an order. I had an account there, but can't sign in. I tried to register, but it would not send the email. How am I gonna get my csi fix if I can't order beans! I mean, I probably have enough for more than this lifetime, but so what lol. Seriously though, has anyone else had any of these issues using a Samsung device? Even though I am pretty well set on beans, I sure don't wanna miss out on his 420 sale!

Yes he knows about the issue. There is a work around I found.

@dBMachine No they are working on modernizing the site but they shouldn't be doing it on live site. They should be working off a test site and testing it on a all devices and browsers before releasing it. I never had a problem with the 90 site it was part of the old school charm too.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, I never received e-mail confirmation for my last CSI order. What I did was I took a screenshot of my order and total and sent him that via e-mail.

Then I mailed the cash and I received my beans like normal.

share the work around

I have. But with all due respect, that's not my responsibility and it's not my site. Nor can I realistically communicate with every single person that is having issues.

I'm just letting Nspecta know how large and widespread it is because that's information he needs.

I have. But with all due respect, that's not my responsibility and it's not my site. Nor can I realistically communicate with every single person that is having issues.

I'm just letting Nspecta know how large and widespread it is because that's information he needs.
Luckily, he has dropped into this thread to let us know he is aware and is working on it.

Has anyone else had any issues with the humbodltcsi site? I usually use my tablet when ordering. My tablet nor my phone will allow me to place an order. I had an account there, but can't sign in. I tried to register, but it would not send the email. How am I gonna get my csi fix if I can't order beans! I mean, I probably have enough for more than this lifetime, but so what lol. Seriously though, has anyone else had any of these issues using a Samsung device? Even though I am pretty well set on beans, I sure don't wanna miss out on his 420 sale!
Is there a 420 sale on the CSI site this year?

Back