Please help this disabled Vietnam vet

Gymshoes

Fringe dweller
Hi gang...

I have been living off my huge (about 3 pounds worth) several years old bean collection and have noticed recently that fewer and fewer beans are popping and of the ones that do pop some show a lack of vigor and die.

Due to the aforementioned problems, I believe it's way past time to get some new stock but I am facing a few problems:

1- money. As a disabled Vietnam vet, I can't be spending $1200 bucks on a few packs of killer seeds.

2- I am completely in the dark about several strains that I am interested in.

So, I want the best bang for my bucks.

Keeping those facts in mind, here are the strains that interest me the most:
Serious Seeds AK47, Chronic, and Kali Mist; a real Pre '98 Bubba Kush; a stellar OG Kush.

That's it, that's all.

I NEED to hear from members who have grown out the Serious Seeds I listed,
and based on your personal growing experience, who's got the best Bubba and OG.

:applause: Thanks in advance for your help and consideration...I really need it.

Make a little trip over to the wish list thread, you may be surprised what comes your way bro.

I have some diesel ryder beans that were gifted to me that I'd have no problems spreading the love with them. Pm if you're interested bro!

I've never bought a seed in my life!
As a matter of fact, one of my first websites was dedicated to the destruction of seed coy's.
Do as T_G suggested by going to the wish list thread.

Apply for Vrap if u are under 60 yrs. Old. 1500 a month if u have an honorable discharge. Pm if need help bro.

Back