Plant spacing and pot size

Currently doing some test in post size and plant space. Will fill In more info once I collect all the specifics. Have been running 2 gallons for the past 6 years. Now I’m testing some rooms in one gallons

Im interested in what others on the commercial side are running. Please include table size pot size and plant count. Thanks again hope to find some helpful information

Currently doing some test in post size and plant space. Will fill In more info once I collect all the specifics. Have been running 2 gallons for the past 6 years. Now I’m testing some rooms in one gallons

Im interested in what others on the commercial side are running. Please include table size pot size and plant count. Thanks again hope to find some helpful information
IMG_1532.jpeg
4x8 tables 4” Rockwool on top of shared slabs 18 plants per tray 1400+ plants

Hello friends,
Certainly style of growing dictates many things. For my greenhouse I experimented with my 35 and 45 gallon grow bags. To single plant in the 35's and to double plant in the 45's is the highest bag economy.
I have run 6 or 7 plants in each to try more of a Sea of Green approach. The most noticeable difference was the amount of work cleaning soil tops and increased trimming of smaller buds. Overall quantity is literally within a few grams. The added work wasn't even close to being worth the effort.

The heavier planted bags were split roughly 50/50 with single planted bags on total production. I at the same time with like genetics did side by side tests in both 35 and 45 gallon grow bags, with single and over planted numbers of plants per bag.

I topped plants in (A) bags and left (B) bags untopped. At the end of the season after being dried, trimmed and cured. One control bag had 7 more grams of total bud and one bag that was topped had a total of 11 grams more bud than control.
The two highest producing bags were within 4 grams of each other. For the risk of topping your plants at the wrong time or to many branches for the super cropping crowd, it's best in my research to leave them alone.

For best results in a tent scenario get a calf sled that is the same dimension as your tent, or build one. Giving your roots more room will get you a greater harvest than trying different techniques.

Maximize your environmental conditions first.
Peace farmerlion

I use 1gal expandable coco bags from hortgrow. I find it easy to get my watering dialed in on the 1gallons over the 2gal. Clone then transplant right into the bag. Super easy to prep and charge. Veg for 7-10 days and flip. 9-12 plants per light.

Back