Pink N Purps - Organic soil

KreatnKaos

New Age Hippie
Homemade organic soil with peat moss, coco chips, rice hulls, perlite, worm castings, a mix of locally made compost and several dry amendments such as calsil, kelp, alfalfa, rock dusts etc.

Currently in week 3. Temps are around 75. Humidity is a bit low but I’ll be hooking up the humidifier this weekend.

I have a few more that I just flipped. I was battling mites from an infested clone. Should be all clear now but doing regular maintenance just to make sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
Here we are a week 6. I have a few more plants that I haven’t been showing but I think I have a mostly green pheno. Neat variation in the 3-4 females I have.

I’m getting some berry sweet floral thing coming from this girl pictured.

Attachments

• B3A96CBA-BF75-4418-9D14-DB50F755A897.jpeg
    B3A96CBA-BF75-4418-9D14-DB50F755A897.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33
Thanks. I’m in a different situation than I normally am. I’m currently in 1 gallon pots in a blumat system just to keep the plants watered. Normally I grow in much larger pots, but because of the situation I was dealing with I was keeping everything in small pots . She probably could’ve eaten heavier in the beginning, but I’ve been able to keep her better fed midway through flower

That second Purple one looks a bit like its Mendo Purps Great Grandmother and the green one looks like the Sweet 16 cut. Were these from the Pinks N Purps Freebies?
Yes these were the freebies so I don’t know exactly what I have. All three are distinct phenos. That mendo purps one you mentioned is super frosty and smelly but not dense. I did fuck up the watering on that one early on so that may have something to do with it.

I’d go through a pack or two again. Such interesting smoke. I’m really enjoying the high. Next time I smoke I’ll try to give some more details. Fire weed.

Yes these were the freebies so I don’t know exactly what I have. All three are distinct phenos. That mendo purps one you mentioned is super frosty and smelly but not dense. I did fuck up the watering on that one early on so that may have something to do with it.

I’d go through a pack or two again. Such interesting smoke. I’m really enjoying the high. Next time I smoke I’ll try to give some more details. Fire weed.
The PnP Freebies were from the Lot #3...which was all the green Pinks N Purps crossed to 10 or 12 dark purple males, if memory serves. The purple is still dominant even when the F1 females were green.

Back