Strain: Blueberry Bubba S1
Lineage if known: Bubba Kush x Blueberry
Grower:VtOldschooler
Judge: Tevye
Type (sativa/indica ratio):75-80% indica effect

EYE APPEAL <6>, loosely trimmed, but very frosty, solid buds>
Density <7>
Aroma:pine, kush COMMENTS: Still a little fresh, no blueberry smell, uncured

SMOKE REPORT <smoked a joint last night and bubbler this morning. the stone comes on quickly and is comfortable>

Potency <8> Taste <7> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth) <6> Indica Influence <8> Sativa Influence <2> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper) <2-> Duration (In hours) <2.5> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast) <x>

Overall Satisfaction COMMENTS: This is some nice outdoor grown bud. Dried for a month in a barn and ready for cure. the sample is still a little moist and should become more flavorful.

High Description: mostly indica, and mostly clear in the head. It has a calm, happy feeling to the high, and though a little sleepy, it won't stop me from activities. It's a day-brightener and social. The buzz isn't dull or one dimensional; it's more nuanced and even-keeled. What I'd call "kind bud". Potency is up there, notably stronger that other samples tried at same time.

Smell: Similar to aroma; piney/kushy bubba flavor. No blueberry noted.
Taste: Same as above
Medical Effects: <8 for realxing and/or sleep. I think maybe a good one for pain relief without groggy effect and as an anti-anxiety type

KEEPER? <X> YES <> NO

FINAL COMMENTS: This is a very nice strain. Smoking it has motivated me to grow a few out. This pheno seems mosty Bubba Kush. Aside from being loose trimmed, it would have good bag appeal and is very frosty and dense. Not really a wake and bake strain, but its not a couchlocker. Mostly clear in the head and a good mood elevator/positive effect type smoke. Although it presents mostly bubba traits across the board, there is something nice in the high from the blueberry side. A pleasure to smoke.
:puffpuffpass:

How did I miss this?
Awesome to see people growing these
I had the mother that I selfed for these seeds for quite a few years. Really liked her a lot. Good taste, easy to grow/clone, early finish, medium high potency, not much color. I always considered it a pretty even mix between the bubba and blueberry in terms of flavor.

I have 2 going this year in a 200 gallon. Ones huge and vigorous, other is smaller. I’ll see if I can get a few photos. I should take cuttings.

Back