Organic grow log

Well while scrolling around trying to figure out where everything on here I ran across a post by @CurbsideServ offering up a chance at some free seeds for a grow log, I figured since I just popped seed to soil last Sunday I would give it a go and see where it leads. Any questions, comments or concerns feel free to ask.

The details of this grow:
Irie genetics Fist bump, Jammy, Jack tripper (revegged) and Jack the Ripper F2 (revegged). The 2 revegged plants will be getting the chop in a week or so and reveg will begin at that point.

Soil: promix organic

Nutrients: down to earth dry amendments

Water: straight out the well

Jack the Ripper that will be revegged once done
IMG_0254.jpeg

Jack tripper that will get revegged once doneIMG_0255.jpeg

A bit of a leggy start but we will get them back on track, I start my seeds directly in the soil, no paper towel or soaking or any of it

IMG_0265.jpegIMG_0264.jpeg

Last edited:
Well while scrolling around trying to figure out where everything on here I ran across a post by @CurbsideServ offering up a chance at some free seeds for a grow log, I figured since I just popped seed to soil last Sunday I would give it a go and see where it leads. Any questions, comments or concerns feel free to ask.

The details of this grow:
Irie genetics Fist bump, Jammy, Jack tripper (revegged) and Jack the Ripper F2 (revegged). The 2 revegged plants will be getting the chop in a week or so and reveg will begin at that point.

Soil: promix organic

Nutrients: down to earth dry amendments

Water: straight out the well

Jack the Ripper that will be revegged once done
View attachment 358944

Jack tripper that will get revegged once doneView attachment 358945

A bit of a leggy start but we will get them back on track, I start my seeds directly in the soil, no paper towel or soaking or any of it

View attachment 358947View attachment 358946
standalone organic ferts promix?

Back