<~Organic Beds ~> N Stuffz

Canna butter eh? Then you really doing a good job...most folks' canna butter food I've seen has a green tint to it, but your cookies look deliciously normal. I could probably use the Tollhouse recipe with the same 1oz/1lb ratio. Any tips on keeping the green color out?

I just do butter old school. That breaks the new schools rules .. it's all seeded plants dried in the sun whole, for few days, then with gloves I rip off dried sun leaves lazily , with heavy duty latex gloves a grind with my hands all the bud into a fine powder with the seeds then run it threw seed sorter. All the grinded bud now deseeded of good seeds left with white seeds gets turned to butter.

I decarb half a unit at a time ..Weight it up see how many ozs then it gets tossed in a crockpot for 4 hrs on high then 4 hrs on low, no water just butter. Then with a cheese cloth I dump n filter the plant matter out and dump it in a big pot with a few liters water..let it cool down a bit and toss it In the fridge over night and done. I'll pop it out of the pot and break up into big qp slabs, then I have a lil crockpot I heat up the butter a chunk at a time and fill butter Molds with then freeze the sticks all up
11bs of butter 1 : 1 ratio high standard
20240117_061648.jpg

Last edited:
@digger sorry didnt see the question. Yes the roots being unrestricted with horizontal spread changes how the plants grow Alot of bigger wider spreading plants compared to same cutts grown in 5 gallons which I still do occasionally.

Back