<~Organic Beds ~> N Stuffz

I started with fish emulsion or dyna grow for base nutes and Shultz bloom plus and super thrive..all you could find in 93 for back yard boogey. 2004 I built weird huts to micro grow n make seeds and went 50 bottles for advanced.. been threw every major line I used to be the forum test monkey from hydro set ups to coco to pbp to h&g.. as I got older I just took what I learned from 3 guys I liked there styles.. one was bigpapa from advanced nutes forums. For his bed sogs. Dyno grows for his 5 per light tree med system and white trash redneck aka Nspecta aka csi humboldt on his organic beds on icmag early 2000z..I just took all 3 and simplified it for me.
I went organic cuz I'm lazy and I made it Retard simple and crushed all my previous runs in weight after.
In beds organics wins for me

Last edited:
Nice, healthy plants!! I bet the room smells great. How big are your beds and are they completely filled with soil or partially? I What do you think about the Dulce? Does it throw nanners on the lowers?

Those smart parts are 3 x 150 gallons and 1 x200 gallon. Those are about 8 yrs old or more. Next time I have to change out it will be all 200 gallons. First run with the beds its 2 bails of promise per bed. Last fill was half n half coco like 10 yrs ago. First run with dulce.. and rs11 had no idea on growth pattern or what to expect. Happy with both. I havent seen a nanner yet. But everything now post 2008 can throw a few nanners, the new genz in to chicks with dicks..its there jam

8 years, wow! Do you ever reamend or pull them out and turn them over? Do you pull the rootballs after each harvest?

8 years, wow! Do you ever reamend or pull them out and turn them over? Do you pull the rootballs after each harvest?
Answer this before I get banned for the 3rd time.. lol
All the soil reused over n over. When I chop I rip out the rootballs and drop in 5-6 trees in 5 gallons and dump Ammendments . Veg for 12-14 days and flip.. one day down to chop reset.

When pulling root Balls I'll turn over the soil with shovel

How many plants are you putting in those large pots? I've always placed a few plants in larger pots outdoors so the plants have some companions while growing. I get smaller plants which I like, I think the quality is better and I find I'm less likely to get mold/rot.

Answer this before I get banned for the 3rd time.. lol
All the soil reused over n over. When I chop I rip out the rootballs and drop in 5-6 trees in 5 gallons and dump Ammendments . Veg for 12-14 days and flip.. one day down to chop reset.

When pulling root Balls I'll turn over the soil with shovel
LOL! Man I hope you dont go anywhere LOL Thank you for the info. When you pull a root ball, do you notice how deep it goes? Do you think you would benefit from deeper pots or not as deep but wider? Trying to get an idea of how big a pot I would need if I went this route.

How many plants are you putting in those large pots? I've always placed a few plants in larger pots outdoors so the plants have some companions while growing. I get smaller plants which I like, I think the quality is better and I find I'm less likely to get mold/rot.
Thanks for that info about the quality of smaller plants. I'm trying to learn and help my uncle pull off an outdoor this summer and I heard the guy from 707 seedbank say the same thing about smaller plants having better quality.

Back