Optimus Prime

Aka Howstergrower.
Been on line since 1998 first as -->
Howlingh2 at OG
Then howstergrower at CW and numerous other public and private sites.
Optimus Prime here at TCC.

Hope everyone making it on here gets to enjoy.

Best home & Always
H
@Optimus Prime gives himself no credit! One the founders of The Canna Cabana and the man instrumental in connecting countless people together over the years! This place would not be around if not for him! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

He’s good people. I consider him a good friend. Happy to have found him and yes curby, he was the first I met in the real world and it was him saying - sure let’s meet for a joint - it was a very tasty bubba kush one at that! Was Denver nuggs w us buddy? I can’t recall but maybe!
Anyway yes he’s TCC founder and maker of connections.
Fh

Hey OP! Miss hanging with you and the girlies and doing basement bong hits! And yea, @freeheeler that Bubba is always on point!

Sorry I missed you in October when I passed through Colorado. I didn't end up making it up to Denver. But I'll be in and out of Denver in the next year and will do my best to pop in and say hello. In the meantime, sending love from the East Coast!

Aka Howstergrower.
Howlingh2 at OG

Best home & Always
overgrow
Cbay collapse
New TCC
(Phantom ‘inside club’)
Good times

Best regards
ClancyG

Very generous guy.
Was the first person on the boards to send some seeds my way. Wish I still had some of them...lol

Aka Howstergrower.
Howlingh2 at OG

Best home & Always
H
Awesome forum bro, glad to be here🤘

OP is good people. Met him in NYC with mpk, DnF, Skitty... can't remember who else was there, as that was waaay back in the day, early 2000s. Had a good meal, smoked some of mpk's weed, went to a head shop (a novelty back then; now they're everywhere), wandered around stoned in the big city. Good times!

generous to a fault and was the best Host for several meetups at his place …and Mrs OP was the best Hostess….

i miss those sesh times and hope for a revival in the near future!….

cheers
big

Back