Oldtime Indiana Bubblegum

R.Burns

What's up Islanders?! Wanted to introduce my latest lady love! This is Oldtime Indiana Bubblegum from Mosca Seeds. Genetics are Oldtime Moonshine x Indiana Bubblegum clone. This pheno def leaned toward the Bubblegum side. Finished at 60 days. Average growth rates, average stretch, average yields of above average sugary goodness. Have a handful of Mosca strains under my belt, now. Always a good experience. A bit pricey, but skillfully created and totally worth it in my opinion!

Appearance
20190218_171230_HDR-1.jpg

Smell
Absolutely the highlight of this one. Smell is this beautiful, sweet candylike aroma. Def could be bubblegum. It is very strong, especially for a sweet fruity strain. Its the dominate smell in my stash cab. Overpowering the skunks, the fuels, the sours, all of them. Opening a jar is akin to standing outside that mall candy store! You know, the one with the scoops and the bags. Its why I am hesitant to say bubblegum, because it seems to be a full on candy experience. Really delicious!!

Taste
The flavor is def bland in comparison to the smells. Really nice, but not the candy explosion that you would expect after smelling it. Some of the sweet is there in your mouth, but a richer, earthy flav is the most obvious. Smoke is thick and tasty, nonetheless!

Effect
Another highlight here for me. This is not a hammer type stone. Its much milder than that. I would prob give the potency a 6/10, but that wouldn't tell the whole story. It is just a really enjoyable high. Hits the body pretty quickly. While you're remarking on how warm you suddenly feel, a nice little creeper head high comes on, making you content and contemplative. Leaves you in kind of a smiling pile! You could get up and do some things, but you won't feel the need to, and will be happier for having not! Pleasant buzz is the phrase that it inspires

Not much left to say. Hope this was helpful to someone. If you have been wanting a good bubblegum offering, I highly suggest checking out the Oldtime Indiana Bubblegum from Mosca Seeds. Happy growing, guys!

Love me a good bubblegum... hard to find the real Indiana one.. Serious Seeds has a great version. and then I grew out

some Bogglegum and fell in love all over again. thanks for sharing your smoke report..

Years ago, grew out some BG (A Merry Caner). One day, opening the gr door this BLAST of bubblegum odor was so LOUD that i slammed the door shut, right away. The door was just a few feet from the road/intersection that would get backed up traffic, on the main road to cop shop.

It was a bit surprising at how 'light' the taste was, compared to odor. Kind of 'nothing', but could have sworn that the pipe left powder sugar on lips. Loved how the nugs would skrush up. Yes, nice high, not devastating knock-down.

Wow, thanks for the memories!

Dragon, that's about the same year as mine were gifted...there were a couple of sources that were sharing back in the trader daze. I think that BOG's line was sourced about that same time, maybe same batch.

your description is spot on for latest generation of BG.....indica based...tended many of ....and bland high/taste....

last had of original BG was ‘81...Aptos....grew massive colas that we’re extremely sticky & reeked like bazooka Joe sugar dust... tasted just as sweet........high was a sweat induced rush that warmed up body with tingling sensations......very stony......

ganj on.....

I'm getting ready to run a Serious Seeds Bubble Gum (got her from SparkOne; Serious Seeds started with the Indiana clone and did a backcross, I think) for the second time around. First run (badly abused clone) yielded nice sugary nugs with that classic Bubble Gum aroma (quite stinky). Hoping the second run will be bigger and stinkier. High was as described, warm and nice, mellow but not couch-lock. Really nice cultivar.

Love me a good bubblegum... hard to find the real Indiana one.. Serious Seeds has a great version. and then I grew out

some Bogglegum and fell in love all over again. thanks for sharing your smoke report..
Hey cartman I have the Indiana bubblegum. I got it back in the 00’s when I was getting clone only’s all the time. Takes a lot of attention to detail to make her shine these days, she’s been through all kinds of crap in the last decade lol
3CF85509-8FDA-45E2-9927-263FDBBEB6D7.jpeg

Nice you have an original from the early 2000's era.. when I was breeding my autos I wanted to have Bubblegum as a strong

flavor in my final strain. Why I chose an Auto Female that has Bogglegum in it, which was just BOG'S Serious Seeds Bubblegum

pheno he found and perfected.. the IBG has a nice uplifting high along with a body stone. very nice..

Years ago, grew out some BG (A Merry Caner).

You gifted me some of your BubbleGum years ago when I first started growing my own never made seeds taste was excellent made me just Giggle like a little School girl lol...
Thanks for sharing your post Mr. Burns.

Peace

I was gifted some kind of Bubblegum bout 4 yeqrs ago, but it didn't taste like it. Worked pretty well as a med though. I probably did something wrong, but it still worked for me.

Nice bud pics by all. Thanks!

ZZ

Glad that you liked it, Peacebiscuit, i liked it, too. Wished that it tasted as gummy as it smelled. Nice high. I guess that why i say it is't 'all that' is because it isn't as STRONG as some of the elites, but has nice enough effects. There are a couple of strains that may benefit from crossing it to. For some reason, i thought that it might go well with chocolate trip.

Nanny I will have some Turkish hash plant pollen in the next month which totally reminds me of choc trip in flavor profile.

My buddy found some plants that someone was growing. In fact he used to walk in an area down by the river where everyone, and their brother used to grow. He'd take these excursions in the fall for the express reason of finding grows. I think this was in the mid to late ninety's. No, he wasn't a ripper. He was a sampler. He'd just snatch a bud or 2 to try out. He brought over a bud that he'd found that strongly tasted exactly just like bubblegum. Yes, he is nuts. That's probably why we've called him Buzzhead since grade school.

Back