old skook PURPLE KUSH!

Not sure if I have tried the same old skook as you all. Not to kick the dirt up but what I have tried, that was labeled "Purple Kush," back in the day was lackluster.

Not sure if I have tried the same old skook as you all. Not to kick the dirt up but what I have tried, that was labeled "Purple Kush," back in the day was lackluster.

I think "lackluster" came in green & brown too.:friday:

Btw, some of the crappiest looking & smelling weed would really surprise you. I remember a bag of dark brown crumbly crap that smelled just like it came from the rear end of a cow that was the stoniest creeper weed I ever smoked. I don't think it had an "official name".

I LOVE creeper weed. "Hey Man, this shit ain't doing nuthin'!"...."Ah, just keep puffin' it'll get you there sooner or later." Later, "OH SHIT MAN I can't see straight no more! Help! Where's my mama???!!! I gotta' Sit Down!":gramps:

Who's growing some good "creeper" now??

You mean, back when getting caught having sex meant restriction for a month?

lmfao @ all you guys and seamaiden. i just found this thread, i'm blonde, ya know. anyhoo, i've got some pics now, but they are poor quality. :barf: something seems to be wrong with my macro feature, i could have fucked it up, i dunno, anyway, i hope you can still get the jist of it till i get a new one (camera). much love!

okay, that was the ol skook (hahahahaha) purple kush. now here are some pics of my other faves!

supersilverhaze
woodpile
jack

again, sorry for the picture quality.

high again! here are a couple of pics of the purple kush i currently have in flower. around 38 days in, or so. it looks like it's gonna fuck people up, doncha think?

You're such a nice lady, you wouldn't fuck people up on purpose, wouldja? ;)

nice shots sunshine.....

sweet Foe..... what I had in early 80's was no Urkel....not even close.....more like a Purple Kush.....and was from a non hybridized seed source.....

oh well the hunt goes on.....:catchawave:

ganj on.....

well I have a nice purple kush from DR.CLONE... Its a great looking plant in veg and bloom. she can be trained and you can get her to branch off the main stem easier than some heavy indicas, she isnt a main cola plant if you work at her.. I love the meds and so does every one that tries it BUT the yield is not good. I used to think heavy indicas where the way to go but over the last few years I have realized that hybrids and 50/50s are really critical to so many factors..

I havent reversed the purple kush as I have been busy building rooms. But I will be reversing her for sure...totally unmistakable kushy taste..

has anyone got this same PK cut?

Haven't seen the purple kush since '82-'83 Garberville............all others to date have been imposters.........

Bump on...........

Back