old skook PURPLE KUSH!

:spanked: i don't have any pics of it growing because i was too busy doing other stuff to take any pics of my last indoor grow, but i'll get some of the finished product to put on here.

Does it smoke as nicely as your Woodpile? How about Government Mule? Good to read ya, sunshine.

HELLO SUNSHINE!!!!! Great to see you back online. I've learned LOTS of late and am having some small success. I gotta bag of PK beans in the fridge. Thinking about popping a dozen or so see if they're still good. Have a great one. LPR, Loran

omg, seamaiden, it's fab! i hate to say this but it's even better than the savertooth and woodpile, just by a little cause, ya know, that shit is dank! :DJ:

omg, seamaiden, it's fab! i hate to say this but it's even better than the savertooth and woodpile, just by a little cause, ya know, that shit is dank! :DJ:
I almost hate to read you sayin' that. I am picturing you laughing your ASS off this whole time. And then you discovered you're an old skook gal.

last i remember of the Purple Kush was early 80's in Garbageville....oops Garberville.....was bringing back truck loads to the Cruz.....could this finally be it.....?

ganj on.................

I'm just an old skook pothead living life and growing my own smoke :cigar2: The garberville PK I grew was decent but nothing to get all worked up about

70s:tumbleweed:

They all told me I'd miss skook after I got out....They were right. They usually are.:gramps:

I wish I'd had the sense to listen, but I was green. Green is my favorite color, wish I was still green. I guess sticky is as close I as can get now.;)

... sampling a PK. Is it Old Skook??? or that of an old kook? I find it hard to adequately judge samples in the confines of my house... taste great, but it may be less filling. I gotta get out.

Back