Old Seed Catalogs

Its funny to see these catalogs for me. As a 30something (and I know there are a lot of older folks here which I see as a bonus) I was in high school in the late 80's early 90's and that was just before the internet burst open. The catalogs in some if these links where hotter to me as a teenager then any chick mag. I don't usually feel old, but I almost do here seeing this stuff as if it was like a museum.

cool thread! :ty:

Im with you olday was in hs in the late 80's finished in early 90's, So yeah its funny seeing them here cuz it does make me feel my age abit, Even though 30 something aint old, it feels old when ya get here can only imagine what 40 will be like :(

Good posts guys kinda cool seeing whats still around 20+years later.

Buc

Seeing these is great. It's too bad folks aren't more worried about growing and saving these classic strains.

It seems like unless it's got the word "kush" behind it, it's not worth growing.

Wow we need to do some "preservation projects". Bringing back the Dutch flowers,BCGA and Grimm gear would be a dream come true for me. I pretty much missed the boat on all of these. Nice post Rev.

nice find..anyone remember the old seed catalog's from sunlight system in stratford? more uk crew would know ..i remember the others as well being 30 something ;) nice to see them...shame i didn't keep mine.

I found a 2004 cannabis culture with emery seed catalogue. Prairie fire , cash crop ken, Jordan of the islands and tons more . Will get pics and post soon

Peas

I found a Mark Emery Direct Marijuana Seeds catalogue that I printed off in '99 while digging through some old boxes...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

$40.00 •Lulu's Lightning ..not bad..realfrosty and sweet..not thatpotent

blue velvet..not bad..and beautiful..striped red leafpetioles

afpak hp...disappointed

whitegrizz..not quite

Now that those does bring back more then a few memories and thanks for sharing these with us Schwilly and Quagmire...back in the early 80`s we had some of the best hashish right here in the good old Maritimes...it came ashore in Nova Scotia which has one of the roughest coastlines in the world and is peppered with hidden bays and inlets...the best was labeled with " Freedom of Afghanistan " and was very potent and full of flavour...this went on for about 10 years and then for some odd reason it just dried up and went away...The cheapest I`ve ever paid for a plate ( Kilo ) was $ 4200.00 Canadian...oh those were the days...take care n stay safe.

Back