Ogiesel (SFV Pheno)

Quetzal

✌🏻+🌿
Truly in love with this strain... Where to start.. Upon taking a hit of this first thing you notice is how smooth it is on the inhale... Unlike unflushed herb that hurts soon as you inhale and is harsh, this is smooth as hell until you hold it in for a few seconds or on the exhale.... After a few seconds in the lungs you feel it squeezing your alveoli and makes you want to blow it out! It expands like hell once its in your lungs and makes you FEEL the potency... Sheer , RAW, potency describes this strain.. Will put most people into a paranoid state, overly stoned, palms sweating, panic attack mode...

Ive been smoking this strain for 6-7 months now straight and haven't found anything stronger or more satisfying... Only gripe with this strain is possibly too strong, and makes you too paranoid... Actually changes you from day to day because it fucks with your brain chemistry so much... Never had another strain do anything like this...

Taste is lemony, piney fuel, with skunkiness as well... Smell tinges your nostrils soon as you take a whiff, strong as hell ... The bitch makes you recognize her potency just by handling \ smelling her... Unlike bubba or other og's which just seem like crystally nice ass herb, this seems like scary herb that will fuck you up, and it will.

Shits potent as fuck and I love her, just as much a pleasure to grow...

10 out of 10 for me.

picture.php

picture.php

its a cut that I have kept very close and need to share her so she doesn't get lost!!!!:hockey:

Sounds like a good cut. The buds show her potential. Send her to someone u know if u dont want to lose her bro. I know the feeling. Its good when u can get your ladys back even if u move or had to shut down :bigarmhug:

guessin' the G in the line give's her a punch instead of a kick......

sounds like a good 'un.......what kinda weight does she give in your set-up...?

great find.....:thumright:

ganj on.....

I know she can do 2 per, I hit right there on the first run I did of her... just gotta fill her in right... interested to see what this tree I have does... im guessing just over a p..

Looks dank man glad u enjoy her. She can be very headie at times and can really crank up thw anxiety if u r prone to it. Not sire why but the actual giesel clone does the same thing. Looks bomb great nug shot

beautiful work slangtasticals!

as was just pointed out to me, i have Giesel, not Ogiesel :pointlaugh:
thanks os :)

guessing it's OG x Geisel?

either way congrats on finding a keeper!!

how many days did you harvest at?

Last edited:
Looks dank man glad u enjoy her. She can be very headie at times and can really crank up thw anxiety if u r prone to it. Not sire why but the actual giesel clone does the same thing. Looks bomb great nug shot

beautiful nugs there..I'm surprised to hear you think Giesel is prone to cause anxiety.I haven't experienced that at all.Give me some good Piff and I've had it happen but never with the Giesel..
Congrats she looks great.

Giesel clone X sfv ogk now a f5 male.

Yeah it could b me on the super racy kinda anxious high at times. It could be me as atfer i got sick boy has my head changed Its wierd though as i luv smokig the giesel yet at times it throws my head for a loop hardcore
:cigar8:

Good luck Uni, hope you get a killer pheno. Still bummed I missed these.

Yea looks like a winner in any garden .
@ Unigrower Hey bro where did u get those beans from . She looks like she wants to come to my house of joys :)

Back