Obama Kush x Z

Grew out a few of these Obama Kush x Z a while back, the first four images are from a soil run, and the final is from a coco run. Structurally the hybrid seemed to do well at removing the bushy nature of the Z, only had one pheno which was wider than it was tall. The nose on the #3 cut was standout, but flavour didn't translate enough to keep her around for more than a few seasons. I crossed two of the cuts with a couple of different OGs to run through at a later point to try to see if I could find something with more mouth coating later down the line. I only ran 5 of them though and I'm sure others will have found some more true-to-Z terps in theirs.

Attachments

• obama z 3 1.jpg
    obama z 3 1.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 27
  • obz 3 2.jpg
    obz 3 2.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 26
  • OBZ s.jpg
    OBZ s.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
  • obama z.jpg
    obama z.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
  • obama z.jpg
    obama z.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Grew out a few of these Obama Kush x Z a while back, the first four images are from a soil run, and the final is from a coco run. Structurally the hybrid seemed to do well at removing the bushy nature of the Z, only had one pheno which was wider than it was tall. The nose on the #3 cut was standout, but flavour didn't translate enough to keep her around for more than a few seasons. I crossed two of the cuts with a couple of different OGs to run through at a later point to try to see if I could find something with more mouth coating later down the line. I only ran 5 of them though and I'm sure others will have found some more true-to-Z terps in theirs.
Your pics are always stunning...I wish I had your kind of skills with the camera. :sniff:

Back