No rest for the wicked ...

So, the mouse has no real knowledge of what a person can do with live rosin. I understand the nail thing, a little. Can this be put into butter/edibles? If so, is it better than using dry sift?

It can be used for anything … but all of it is sold for smoking out of pens or dabbing as the oil has more flavor than bho or any other dabbing oil

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taking a stroll thru your thread is both awe inspiring and makes me hate you, love you, root for you, hate you all at once. hahaha. Because I'll never have enough weed to make anything like that. dang bro, and what you do looks wonderful. Never tried wax or really strong concentrates. Have had a few gifts of that sticky stuff you keep in freezer, but have always smoked it wrong. luckily my friend explained a banger to me and is sending me a glob to try it right... wooohooo.

I hope things pick up for you, everyone should be rewarded for their hard work... good luck man

IMG_1498.jpg
861ba38d5b02fdbec4dff3ee51c97db2.jpg

8a77aa459416532c66e6a7dea9c5a65d.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

Hope everyone had an awesome 420

Last edited:
IMG_1521.jpg
Grind … pretty tired

The lady across to the lright had a green titty tablecloth and kept shaking her latin boobs even when no one was around … was super distracting

This week the sesh was moved to a backyard venue last minute

This batch of herb this year was excellent but i have had better years … just glad most the competition is mids

Attachments

• IMG_1549.jpg
    IMG_1549.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2823.jpg
    IMG_2823.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi Slips

have you any experience with Airbourne g13

an awesome member here got it and a few other G’s to me..

Pacific g13 x nl2
I had beans of this (Pacific Aire G13) but sadly they didn't pop, so I am playing with 1988 G13 Hashplant F2's and they are pretty stellar.

Good amount in the gh
6 large plants be

Fatso
Gmo
Wedding cake
Chem
Han solo
Forbidden fruit

Tomatoes
Early girl heirloom hybrids
Few others kinds
Some cherry’s