next years cali bling

kushyman

gary payton
collins ave
the fly
the soap
emergen-c
wedding cake x gellato 33

have 6 seeds of each sprouted/planted.....I hear several are 176% thc..<----------------

Dan and Jean-"frost city here we come"

plan is to hit them all with reversed "chemo".. ..and one special long flower sativa..and some fem auto pollen

we'll see if I get to any of that

well besides selecting any that "got it"

Well, given these finish in less than a year, this project may feel it moves along more quickly - will be interesting to see how the kids turn out...

Awesome!!

Hope you find some good ones!!

I just sprouted some seeds i made on my back porch this season . The runtz mom was super dank rotting fruit , very sticky resin.

Runtz x ( ecsd x nev haze)

Lets hope some of this new cali stuff is worth it. A lot of hype at play for sure.

Peas

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Woo hoo kushy! Lots of hype here. I got the emergen-c and Gary Payton cuts, hope to have Gary in next round.

Wow, those are almost all strains that i've never even heard of. Mouse is so behind the times. Need this area to get 'enlightened' (well, the whole country/world) and get some sort of 'meds of the month multi-packs' going, ha.

Will be watching!

Wow, those are almost all strains that i've never even heard of. Mouse is so behind the times. Need this area to get 'enlightened' (well, the whole country/world) and get some sort of 'meds of the month multi-packs' going, ha.

Will be watching!

Nanny, there’s prolly 1k plus new cultivars I’ve never heard of dropping daily, lol. Take a look at some of these clone retailers, guys maintain 100 different cuts of all kinds of stuff.

Impossible to keep up, so many growers making seed. Clones seem to be what growers want these days, and there’s some guys running good sized OPs, able to look thru good sized populations and dig out these cuts.

Kinda like back in the day when seed producers were using the term pre-potent, like before ya even made the cross with selected cuts it was gonna be good. Now ya have guys cross crossing all these cuts and bringing out new. There just looking for the plant, not trying to create a seedline.

I had to see what all the fuss was about, so got hold of some and made some fem seed. Actually a bit surprised as to how this first look is turning out, pretty much looking like a F1 population. If ya look into the make up, you would of thought they would be a mess, but not the case.

Making seed is not some tech that requires much, so just about anyone can do it. With the ease of reversing plants today, any idgit like myself can produce a decent hybrid line. Pick up a bunch of cuts, line um up and hit um all, depending on OP size ya can knock out 10 lines in one go, lol. Since spring I’ve made 16 fem lines, and two reg lines, and another right now hitting Polly tent. Crankin seed like there’s no tomorrow.

Getting thru um all, that’s gonna take a bit, to much fun.

And nanny 90% of them are indica dominant with very little difference lol. The better name you come up with and the prettier you make it(especially packaging) is what matters. Getting high is in the back seat now.
The coolest thing you can do know is find things that hash well with good returns. Then ya can say 6% return on fresh frozen hash and the kids will gush lol. Hot trend!

Agreed ^^

I’m still happy to have a couple in the tent but the mainstream gene pool seems to be getting almost homogeneous and it seems you need to just find a random one that you like. Makes it hard to pick a pack to buy when they seem like a Mexican restaurant menu (same 5 ingredients make 30 different meals)

the 6 varieties are starting to flower

some tall(gary payton)
some shorter(emergency)

sorry no photos
using iphone and would be sideways

gary payton
collins ave
the fly
the soap
emergen-c
wedding cake x gellato 33

are in flower..have Gary P and collins ave reversing

took Gary P and collins ave plant to other place and will hit with “sticky chemo s2 pheno1”reversed pollen...

gary payton reversed photo..tall

took early cuts ..if i see a great one,will take a later flower cut..this is a follow the resin grow

Attachments

• IMG_3655.jpg
    IMG_3655.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3657.jpg
    IMG_3657.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 4
took various cuts..rooted now

took that reverse gary payton out ion the room..my guess is they’s fk’d enough..I do want buds

THE FLY has the most resin at this point..everyone just starting

just got:

I hear Eye Candy is the new darling

BLING ON

Attachments

• IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 5
off topic..I am growing motas RMH

very interesting ,sticky , beautiful.and buds coming out of the fan leaf stems

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 5
took various cuts..rooted now

took that reverse gary payton out ion the room..my guess is they’s fk’d enough..I do want buds

THE FLY has the most resin at this point..everyone just starting

just got:

I hear Eye Candy is the new darling

BLING ON

Nice bunch of beans there buddy&#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;&#55357;&#56394;&#55356;&#57339;

ok the FLY resin is crawling all over the larger leaves now..and amplifying

the other varieties are starting to pack it on..

its nuts

took specific cuts of the FLY and Collins Ave after taking earlier random ones

Last edited:
moving along ok..smells tropical fruit/esque

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3781.jpg
    IMG_3781.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 66
Back