New Glass

Freakshow

So I've been keepign the local blowers busy making some custom pieces for me.

the first is a Nectar Collector or Dab Straw, whatever you want to call it. It's a nice piece to have around for those rare occasions i want to have a dab. That's an opal in the marble

next is a piece inspired by friend who visit last summer. I have a cigar roller made by Juicy. It rolls monster j's, similar to what my friend rolls for his safety meetings. Well, i was so impressed with his j's that i wanted to be able to use my cigar roller. It literally rolls and 8th into a J. So I was talking to my friends at G&G Smoke Shop in Omaha and had them make a chillum big enough to hold the huge cigars. The end is 9/16 inch inner diameter and almost 3/4 inch deep. It holds the cigar firmly perfectly enough that you don't have to worry about it falling out and when you smoke the J down far enough, it will then act as a bowl.
life is good

Attachments

• nectar collector 1-private.jpg
    nectar collector 1-private.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 6
  • nectarcollector 2-private.jpg
    nectarcollector 2-private.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 2
  • new chillum1-private.jpg
    new chillum1-private.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 3
  • new chillum2-private.jpg
    new chillum2-private.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Chillum3-private.jpg
    Chillum3-private.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2
  • chillum4-private.jpg
    chillum4-private.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 2
  • chillum5-private.jpg
    chillum5-private.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: mre
nice stuff, gotta love new glass until it breaks...I seem to be a little rough on my glass it seems...:poke:

thanks fellas. Yeah, Boo, i have broken 2 glass pieces in the past 10 years. I tend to be very careful with them, perhaps overly protective. I don't travel with glass (it'd break my heart to have to toss a piece if confronted) and i prefer to roll joints - i prefer the beautiful flavors of the weed instead of a burned up bowl. But that's just me being a pain in the ass. I do break glass out for company though

thnaks everyone. I should mention the j in the picture is rolled with 110 mm Smoking Green paper

Back