my small grow

got 5 females out of a 6 bean pop, as yall know i grow in two 2' x 2' boxes so i'm crowded and moved one over to the other box with the snow queens. these are cheech wizard/grand daddy haze x snow queen. yes the sq was the dad. i also caught them a little thirsty.

Attachments

• cwsq1.jpg
    cwsq1.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1
  • cwsq2.jpg
    cwsq2.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1
  • cwsq3.jpg
    cwsq3.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 2
  • cwsq4.jpg
    cwsq4.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cwsq5.jpg
    cwsq5.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
these are the snow queen x snow queen. the double fans are sq and the singles are the cwgdh x sq, i thinned them a little so some light can get in there.

Attachments

• sq1.jpg
    sq1.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 1
  • sq2.jpg
    sq2.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 2
  • fan1.jpg
    fan1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fan2.jpg
    fan2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 1
  • fan3.jpg
    fan3.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 3
My plants always went to the point there was a few droopy leaves . Never saw any ill effects .
peace

cw/gdh x sq if i had known the little bit of haze in them was gonna be so strong i would have only vegged them two weeks. i hope stretch has stopped as the are about 9 1/2 to 10 inches from my lights. they keep it up the two tallest will get super cropped.

Attachments

• cw1.jpg
    cw1.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cw2.jpg
    cw2.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 2
  • cw3.jpg
    cw3.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cw4.jpg
    cw4.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 1
  • cw5.jpg
    cw5.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 0
last weeks pics, been busy as all get out. cheech wizard/grand daddy haze. as you can see i had to super crop 2 of them. the haze really came through on these, and the still trying to get taller. taken around the 30 day mark.

Attachments

• cw1.jpg
    cw1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 2
  • cw2.jpg
    cw2.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 2
  • cw3.jpg
    cw3.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 2
  • cw4.jpg
    cw4.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 2
  • cw5.jpg
    cw5.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 1
last weeks pics snow queen. taken around the 30 day mark.

Attachments

• sq1.jpg
    sq1.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 4
  • sq2.jpg
    sq2.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 7
yes i'm a cheap bastard, duct tape can do lots of things even muffle stupid people. lol
started taking pics and my old phone died, i have to charge it anywhere from 2 to 4 times a day it's a old samsung s3 mini. i guess i do need a new one. anyway i got the three plants in one box, been chasing a problem in it and can't seem to figure it out. i'm loosing my shade leaves. the cheech wizard/grand daddy haze x snow queen's leaves start turning a red then yellow and dry up the snow queen's leaves just start turning yellow then dry up. i'm using ocean forest soil and have started a lite feeding of general hydroponics micro and bloom thinking they may be hungry, but hasn't made no difference. i have 4 of the cwgdh x sq in another box and only one has red on the leaves but they are not drying up on it so the red may be genetic. i am going to change over to air pots before the next grow. the first pic is the cwgdh x sq the other two are the sq's.

Attachments

• cw1.jpg
    cw1.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 2
  • sq1.jpg
    sq1.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 6
  • sq2.jpg
    sq2.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 10
This is definitely of no comfort since I'm a shitty grower, but I've had plants do that in the past. I've never been able to reverse it but I've stopped it progression by using RO and watering until run off to avoid the build up of salts in the medium. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Last time that happened to me it turned out to be 2-spotted spider mites. I sure hope that's NOT your problem my brother.

finally got the other 4 cw/gdh x sq

Attachments

• cw2.jpg
    cw2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cw3.jpg
    cw3.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 5
  • cw4.jpg
    cw4.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 5
  • cw5.jpg