My seed collection (AKA I have a problem) Can you relate?

Tardis808

Aloha Canna Cabana!

I have an addiction to cannabis seeds. I love genetics and I love growing them but I have an obvious bottleneck meaning I know I got a lifetime worth. Still I love the collection and the fact that everytime I want to pop new seeds I have quite a variety to choose from. That being said I definitely have a problem. Share your seed collection here in this thread so I know i'm not the only one suffering from seed addiction.

Attachments

• Seedlist-10-16-23.pdf
    281 KB · Views: 103
I am straight addicted to seed collecting. I suffer greatly from the FOMO coupled with any deal/sale. When I first started growing a couple years ago I jumped heavily into autos, buying more than I can ever grow. Now my photo collection reigns king, but I like to run a couple/few autos on the side for fun.

Aloha Canna Cabana!

I have an addiction to cannabis seeds. I love genetics and I love growing them but I have an obvious bottleneck meaning I know I got a lifetime worth. Still I love the collection and the fact that everytime I want to pop new seeds I have quite a variety to choose from. That being said I definitely have a problem. Share your seed collection here in this thread so I know i'm not the only one suffering from seed addiction.
Yep....ur gonna fit right in here! :beach:

Hiii everyone! Poppin my cabana cherry with this post lol. I too have a a good collection and addiction. Comes in waves haha. Usually aim for the old skool stuff and all the landraces that have been accessible now thanks to some passionate dedicated collectors

Gosh darn! I don't have as many as y'all but I do have more than I can pop. Does everyone fridge their seeds? I popped some 5 year old seeds just fine. I haven't had problems popping 10 year old pepper seeds, either.

But I spent money on nicer ones recently. I don't want to lose those.

I always used the fridge, I can still pop fresh freebies I got from homies in 2004. Where say I order some packs been sitting at attitude for 4 yrs and non germers. Recently order 2 packs starkiller. 2 for 24. Yumboldt 0 germ. Same for a bunch of stuff I did not really care about I made and left in a drawer.. about 3-4yrs turn to trash . In the fridge they can last ya 20 yrs

Lol, hope you get to them all.

Give the kona gold a try.

i respect the meticulous nature of your list.

Last edited:
Back