My Island Breeze

20210529_095513.jpg

Finished the wiring of everything. So nice to no longer have wires laying around so I can't roll my units around. Plug and play, never wire things up again. Have some new rooted cuts for the next rotation. More to come once the mess is finished.

I need to stop with the rotated pictures...

Finished the flower room. Hopefully now I can fully dedicate my time to staying on top of things better because lord knows I havent. Oof!

Got 2 pulse pros to play with and let me keep tabs on my rooms.

20210605_125037.jpg20210605_125048.jpg20210605_125126.jpg20210605_125054.jpg

nice job on the wiring project, looks clean and much safer:up:...I had a fire 10 years ago because of a plug strip fell on the floor, I learned the hard way...:down:

No matter what I do, this site always rotates my pictures on the upload. Oof!

Thanks boo, it makes me feel a lot better at least to use spec grade, keep the wires up and supported, and versatile. Really loving how things are slowly progressing. Hit 100% again, always nice to toss some. Love that I can roll these units around. I tossed the GG#4 to make room for these. Complete tear down, clean, and sanitize was quick and easy. Bathtub and garden hose sprayer for the win! Also makes cleaning the cloners a breeze. Looking to see how these girls explode and then take another cycle till that Dry room is running!

20210609_211045.jpg20210609_211959.jpg20210609_213938.jpg

20210621_174654.jpg

These girls are struggling. Thought at first the spray manifolds so I started to modify my system, which I love actually, but now I'm wondering if the nutes are too strong. Will monitor and flush if need be. pH is fine. I also keep flying through pumps and it pisses me off.

Thanks Bush, seems to work. Will try to remember to turn the phone sideways.

I'm crying inside! So not pH, or nute strength, but pathogen and dont think they'll bounce back despite me efforts. I also keep having pump failures and that cost me some plants in flower. I take the pumps apart and can't find a reason for their failure. Danner mag drives. Absolutely frustrated at the moment. Need new cuts/clones to restart. May switch to chlorine for water treatment as it is cost effective. So lost right now..... oof!

@BreezEazy - are you sure it’s the pumps not the timers?

Can you elaborate? My pumps are on cycle timers. They have given me issues on every single cycle timer I've used including quality ones vs apollo. I've also ran my cloners on the same cycle timers. Thos pumps are good still. They don't get used as heavily and are ez cloner brand vs danner. I'm beyond frustrated at the moment.

Back