My 1st CSI Humboldt Order

F.M.I.L.Y

Hello...recently I been volunteering for OT at work so now Im going to be spending my money wisely! No better way than me making my first purchase from CSI Humboldt website for 420!
Screenshot_20240414_195411_Chrome.jpg
For my Irene Kush Hybrid I kept going back n forth between Headband 56 x Irene and FloRida Og x Irene so I did a coin flip and went with FloRida Og x Irene. Big Bad Wolf is what I am really excited about! Let me know what you think about my first order and if you have grown any of these please post pics and reply. Thanks

FM

Hello...recently I been volunteering for OT at work so now Im going to be spending my money wisely! No better way than me making my first purchase from CSI Humboldt website for 420!
View attachment 359986
For my Irene Kush Hybrid I kept going back n forth between Headband 56 x Irene and FloRida Og x Irene so I did a coin flip and went with FloRida Og x Irene. Big Bad Wolf is what I am really excited about! Let me know what you think about my first order and if you have grown any of these please post pics and reply. Thanks

FM
I haven’t personally grown those exact ones from CSI but I have grown the Pound town and lemon tree x mendo purps and by far his breeding work / genetics are some old school fire!!! I ordered the sour bubba and lemon tree Irene to go thru on my next run and he gaveme all this!! image.jpg

I haven’t personally grown those exact ones from CSI but I have grown the Pound town and lemon tree x mendo purps and by far his breeding work / genetics are some old school fire!!! I ordered the sour bubba and lemon tree Irene to go thru on my next run and he gaveme all this!! View attachment 359987

So you paid for two of those packs and the rest were freebies? Was that from the 420 Sale? Thanks for replying!

LOL, I usually end up growing the freebies before the seeds I actually ordered and i definitely look forward to the freebies more than what I actually ordered. It’s a vicious cycle 😂

I feel like nspecta looks at your order and goes "yeah he's gonna need this, and this, and this..." And then always some bubba s1, cause he thinks everyone should be growing those, and some panama fallen soldiers cause that thing makes too much f'n pollen.

View attachment 359986

FM
Get that 4/20 disco code in there bro. You will get 20% off that big baddy, a free Irene OG /pure OG cross and a mystery unreleased reg pack 🔥

Back