Mountain Top Seeds

mountaintop

What's up . Thanks to cannacabana for hosting these threads.

This is a spot to discuss, share, and learn about Mountain Top Seeds. My name is Howard, I am a 5th generation northern california resident and a 3rd generation grower. Cannabis is extremely close to my heart, and has been my profession for most of my adult life. It has taken me to some amazing places, and has brought me friends and experiences that I wouldnt trade for the world. I grew up being obsessed with genetics and seed catalogs, trying to memorize all the info and pictures. As I entered into commercial cultivation 20 years ago, I found myself around similar minded people, eventually working for some of the top breeders in california making award winning genetic selections and producing large amounts of seed. In 2020 I wanted to start making my own lines, using my experiences to guide me. I started Mountain Top Seeds as a passion project, to bring what I think will be quality genetics to market for both the home grow and commercial applications .

All of my seeds are made by me personally, using only select choice DNA from either my own creations or other well respected seed makers in the industry. Only the best progeny are kept from large pools of female plants. Most of the popular 'breeders' in the industry tend to pollinate large populations of various females, keeping and selling every single seed regardless of the quality of the mother plant it came from. I do the exact opposite; Only the select plants that exhibit the best traits are harvested for seed. All other seed is thrown away. The goal of all of this should be building a path towards excellence.

I tend to stray away from using 'clone only' varieties as receiver plants, as they seem to dominate market currently, and while they offer excellent DNA, with so many options out there, I wanted to bring something different to the table.

I truly hope that anyone who grows Mountain Top Seeds finds plants they enjoy, both growing and consuming.

Later this evening I'll load some info and pics on my current offerings.

Cheers

MTS_LETTERHEAD.JPG

Last edited:
Back