monster cropping chem91 x dogshit clones

mrneako

snipped these clones 2 weeks into flower and tossed in the cloner. almost 100% success rate. the thing i enjoy about doing this process is the randomness on how many main branches will actually shoot out from the cola. just be patient is what i find is the main thing about this process. these branches will turn into solid main lines. she will look super goofy as it builds herself up enough to shoot out normal fan leaves. i dont see many people doing this, i could be wrong. ive always had great results, solid grows from fresh cut clone to 9weeks flowered out. the plant will really take off once she sets the number of branches and shoots those first real set of fan leaves, if you have never did this before and have a small area to clone and you find yourself in early flower and the clones you cut failed or you didnt cut clones at all and you might think it will end up something good, this method always could save something you may regret not saving later down the road. really wanting to rerun this cross myself. cheers (y)

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1895.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    518.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 09.JPG
    09.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • 08.JPG
    08.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 07.JPG
    07.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 06.JPG
    06.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 05.JPG
    05.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 03.JPG
    03.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
I've done it before.
Definitely have to wait a long time before it's fully revegged. But does create a nice branched out mother plant.

Its convenient if you are revegging something to try and clone a branch to reveg instead of the bottom of the whole plant just for space saving

Attachments

• DSC03142.jpg
    DSC03142.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC03289.jpg
    DSC03289.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
I've cloned off an outdoor plant that was about a month into flower. The lesson I learned was, leave the cutting intact, don't trim off the flowering parts. If you trim the flowers off (leaving only the leaves) the clone will likely die.

how long does it usually take for a normal growth pait longer then if you were rooting a normal cutting.
it does take a little longer then a normal cutting. for me it took about the same time to get the floweredclone to root and the lengthy process is waiting for the flower to shoot those initials shoots, once it decides on that the process speeds up. i have only did this through a bubble cloner. will post update once these take off a little more to show how the branches set themselves. i first did this out of pure curiosity which turned into a goliath of a plant, hope this helps.

Back