MILF night, just me and the ladies 😆

Now that's dedication! Lol. What strain do you have that old?
00’ish Sweet tooth x 00’ish super silver haze
Afghani x skunk#1 Both from Sensi I believe but were both popped before I got them in early 2000’s and then I crossed them, well I accidentally nannered with stress the SSH and then also the skunk #1
Both in a different project all together lol. Think I picked the STxSSH out of like 25-30 and maybe 20-30 for the afg x skunk. Both in my best friends dads basement for about half their lives now. He passed sadly and his dad ended up gaining more interest. Does his outdoor project every year otherwise they are slow grow like molasses. I half to be honest, I haven’t ran a cut of either in a decade but I get an itch every now and then to go grab a few cuts. Every time I roll by and burn one I think he has done them justice.

Now that's dedication! Lol. What strain do you have that old?
Sweet tooth x super silver haze
Afghani x skunk
Both in my best friends dads basement for about half their lives. He passed sadly and his dad ended up gaining more interest. Does his outdoor project every year otherwise they are slow grow like molasses. I half to be honest, I haven’t ran a cut of either in a decade but I get an itch every now and then to go grab a few cuts. Every time I roll by and burn one I think he has done them justice.
That's awesome that you've kept them that long, even if you don't run them much. Sorry to hear about your buddy, that sucks.
I appreciate the kind words. Cancer is no joke, especially when it take the young. He left an impact on the people around him. It’s been about 8 years now and sometimes feels like just happened. Glad this got brought up tho. Need to go take some time to visit his dad, affected him the worst of course. It’s hard when we get together cause old wounds come up when we see each other but those memories and the impact he left are what keep’s his legacy. Much love ❤️

00’ish Sweet tooth x 00’ish super silver haze
Afghani x skunk#1 Both from Sensi I believe but were both popped before I got them in early 2000’s and then I crossed them, well I accidentally nannered with stress the SSH and then also the skunk #1
Both in a different project all together lol. Think I picked the STxSSH out of like 25-30 and maybe 20-30 for the afg x skunk. Both in my best friends dads basement for about half their lives now. He passed sadly and his dad ended up gaining more interest. Does his outdoor project every year otherwise they are slow grow like molasses. I half to be honest, I haven’t ran a cut of either in a decade but I get an itch every now and then to go grab a few cuts. Every time I roll by and burn one I think he has done them justice.
A bit confusing, the sweet tooth was a breeder Steve cut I got from BC, the SSH was from greenhouse reg seed. Both the afghani and skunk #1 were reg seeds from sensi.

Sweet tooth x super silver haze
Afghani x skunk
Both in my best friends dads basement for about half their lives. He passed sadly and his dad ended up gaining more interest. Does his outdoor project every year otherwise they are slow grow like molasses. I half to be honest, I haven’t ran a cut of either in a decade but I get an itch every now and then to go grab a few cuts. Every time I roll by and burn one I think he has done them justice.

I appreciate the kind words. Cancer is no joke, especially when it take the young. He left an impact on the people around him. It’s been about 8 years now and sometimes feels like just happened. Glad this got brought up tho. Need to go take some time to visit his dad, affected him the worst of course. It’s hard when we get together cause old wounds come up when we see each other but those memories and the impact he left are what keep’s his legacy. Much love ❤️
Yeah, I lost my youngest brother about a year and a half ago. He literally drank himself to death. I pretty much quit drinking after that. That's what got me into growing my own last spring. Hope you can connect with his dad and remember some of the good times you all had.

Yeah, I lost my youngest brother about a year and a half ago. He literally drank himself to death. I pretty much quit drinking after that. That's what got me into growing my own last spring. Hope you can connect with his dad and remember some of the good times you all had.
Oh I remember them all, the hood and the bad lol and we talk every other week or so on the phone but I need to do the 5hr round trip drive for some real time, you know what I mean.
I’m sorry to hear about your brother, watching him slowly drink himself under would be a hard one. Glad cannabis has taken your mind off, in more ways than one lol.

Back