Microdosing high thc

burnie

Just joined a site a coupla` weeks ago for COPD patients . They`re big on microdosing high thc a few times a day . Just a drop on the tongue . I have no high thc anything other than some older wax/shatters and butters . Is there a way to combine these and thin `em down to a thin oil consistency ? Thanks !
peace

What you want to do is make a tincture from the extracts, but I'm not sure how you go about dissolving shatter or wax in Everclear. It would seem that you'd either have to shake it all day, or heat and stir, which is kinda dangerous, potential fire hazard. You could also make a coconut oil infusion, just cook and stir the shatter in the coconut oil over low heat until it dissolves. But I am no expert at this, and there are folks here who really ARE experts, so hopefully they will chime in.

warm up some coconut oil and it will melt in just fine. be sure to mix it well once it's dissolved.
i've warmed alcohol up in the microwave for 5-10 seconds but for the most part the shatter should dissolve in the alcohol on it's own

Supposed to help alleviate chest tightness , coughing and helps reduce phlegm in COPD patients . 2-3 times a day , just a drop under the tongue . We`ll see after I get this stuff into an oil . It`s not so much high thc , rather high thc and cbd....the entourage effect . All the oil I have now is low thc/cbd from leaf , just not what`s needed . I`ll try anything to breathe better !!
peace

Supposed to help alleviate chest tightness , coughing and helps reduce phlegm in COPD patients . 2-3 times a day , just a drop under the tongue . We`ll see after I get this stuff into an oil . It`s not so much high thc , rather high thc and cbd....the entourage effect . All the oil I have now is low thc/cbd from leaf , just not what`s needed . I`ll try anything to breathe better !!
peace

Burnie, the waxes, shatters, and butters will all dissolve in alcohol or oil. The parts that are insoluble in alcohol and oil are not anything you want, so you can filter it out.

It will mix with ethanol at any ratio, but vegetable oils will only saturate to between around 30 to 50% (in heaven).

You can also make oral Holy Anointing Oil or Holy Shit Oil with any of the above concentrates.

https://web.archive.org/web/2015031...research.com/holy-anointing-oil-and-holy-shit

You will want to decarboxylate them first, to make them orally active and able to pass the blood brain barrier.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150315121643/http://skunkpharmresearch.com/decarboxylation/

Annaba , good question and I really don`t have an answer for ya` . Just going by what others have tried and experienced . And using high thc feco is the preferred way . Same with me wondering why I couldn`t just eat high potency brownies/edibles . Just going by what the copd gurus say is the best way to use it . Strangely , some people have no noticeable breathing effects for days , then suddenly it kicks in and they`re breathing much better . Wondering if it`ll affect me differently being a heavy pot smoker and having a high tolerance ? Find out soon .
peace

Back