merry og by ozarknation

E1A337B0-C25C-46AF-B66C-3E4BD53593E1.jpegE9ACB048-451F-49A1-A432-AC870BBA08B1.jpeg
how’s everybody's Friday to give some info on the back story i had purchased this lady from a fella named mike goes by the handle of ozarknation on ig this cut was initially found by happy halo mike and is a supposed irene s1 selection and this is currently day 46 i have question at hand for those of you familiar with irene dose this look any thing similar to the progeny you maybe have come across the further i get along in flower i suspect it maybe another cultivar all together thus bringing me here so any insight is much appreciated before i get on a tangent the characteristics are it’s very vigorous almost little to no maintenance shoots huge fan leafs during veg rooting cuts isn’t to bad like most ogs are known for now moving onto flower it really puts it on gets pretty stretchy but still sturdy and stacks hard almost little to no support is needed to conclude this she was overall pretty easy to grow onwards to the ol smell factory i get diesels oily hash smell just smelling the buds when i rub the glands from the bottom half of the flower i get pure og pine lemon to the max

Last edited:
Back