Mango Haze IBL beans for other narrow leaf goodies

GurtBySeeds

I’ve got a surplus of beans from my mate Wally Duck that I’m willing to trade, namely:

- Mango Haze IBL
- Laos/Mango Haze x Z99
- z99 f5 (Zoidfuel* x c99) *zoidfuel= PNG Gold/Aussie Bush Weed x China Yunnan

I’m looking for other narrow leaf stuff, type 2 stuff, things that will perform well outside in humid conditions
- zamal
- ace seeds haze stuff (killer a5, Nevil’s Malawi etc)
- sweet skunk hybrids (the breeder Steve clone)
- CBD stuff (canna tonic, aces CBD1)
- south East Asian, any and all in this realm 😂❤️

Long shot potentially but keen to see what’s out there.

I’ve got a surplus of beans from my mate Wally Duck that I’m willing to trade, namely:

- Mango Haze IBL
- Laos/Mango Haze x Z99

I’m looking for other narrow leaf stuff, type 2 stuff, things that will perform well outside in humid conditions
- zamal

Which Laos was used with the Mango Haze?

Which Laos was used with the Mango Haze?
they call it super laos, just for fun, making fun from those names like super skunk or super silver haze :D... Australian guys got it from prof77, thai guy who was shot to the death at his field by thai police... it happened before all that legalization... it gives special happiness only Lao weed can give you... I am still keeping my cut...

by the way also bushweed made cross with it, with original haze I think.

they call it super laos, just for fun, making fun from those names like super skunk or super silver haze :D... Australian guys got it from prof77, thai guy who was shot to the death at his field by thai police... it happened before all that legalization... it gives special happiness only Lao weed can give you... I am still keeping my cut...

Nice brother - Wally is a mate. I’ve got mango/Laos x c5 Mango & the Mango/laos x z99 in my collection. No pure stock left available. I may have to try some of your seeds.

RIP Prof77. I’ll stick with Wally’s though, bushweed is not my cup of tea. Peace brother.

Doing a Repro of Wally’s Mango IBL at the moment

Attachments

• IMG_1860.jpeg
    IMG_1860.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 10

- Mango Haze IBL
- Laos/Mango Haze x Z99

- zamal

I would love to trade for those! Wally and me used to chat back on UDG , his c99 f5 was one of my favorite cuts of all time i ran it way back in 2008 and been hunting for that the z99 or his mango work for a while so I was stoked to see this

I have a ton of sativa work that fits what you’re looking for , the list is too long to list but these seem up your alley all made in the last 7 years still great germ rates

African haze 11 x super Malawi haze #1 ( both 10 week mothers)
African haze 11 x killer a5 haze #7 ( killer a5 a pure a5 pheno uncomfortably potent)
African haze 11 s1
African haze x mango a5 x ( killer a5)
African haze x mango a5 x ( super Malawi haze 1 and 5 one haze leaner one Malawi leaner
African haze x mango a5 x Neville’s haze
Kali mist x African haze
Neville’s haze x African haze
Super Malawi haze 1 x Neville’s haze
Kali mist x Neville’s haze
Kali mist f2
African mango haze f2
African mango haze x African haze

I’m interested in swapping some mango haze. I have:

green crack
African haze 11
Sour s1(selfie)
black haze
Silver haze vintage
Tom hill haze x sour d bx2

All crossed by Tom hill haze x sour d bx2 males

Kind regards
curious about your silver haze. Friend brought a lb home from college in like 2001 and its flower I will never forget. Was nearly a bag of just bracts.

What is the smoke report on that mango joy. Is it super psychedelic like the other plants you have been posting? I dwell on the other end of that spectrum but am really enjoying your posts.
no, it is not psychedelic like thai or malawi. it sure has some psychoactivity. it is meditative and euphoric weed, even calming. blissful. and kind of magic. special and different. you would have to try it :D

I show you pics from Wallyduck

SUPER LAOS x MANGO HAZE IBL

picture.php

SUPER LAOS

picture.php

curious about your silver haze. Friend brought a lb home from college in like 2001 and its flower I will never forget. Was nearly a bag of just bracts.
The silver haze clone we had came up from the mid Atlantic in the late 90’s. I grew it for a long time and eventually lost it. It gave me some selfed seeds one year and they were were really good. 2 years ago I popped the rest of the seeds and kept the clone that most resembled the mom in habit and flavor Its actually fairly compact, as was the original.

Back