looking for e-nail recommendation

Joe Dirt

Good morning.

I have this wonderful piece custom made by J.Boro and the Polish Ambassador and want to upgrade to an e-nail so I can get use out of it. The torch thing sucks for me.

It's called : Sexpot the 4th Hole.
If I were to do it again - I would have a longer tube or offset to keep the burning hot nail away from my face...

Any e-nail recco's.

I don't want to spend $500 also... and am not patient enough for DIY.
I like ceramic and glass if thats a factor.

peace
Headband Rosin in the pen is not as tasty!

Attachments

• 4hole_sp_borro.jpg
    4hole_sp_borro.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 4hole_sp_borro_set.jpg
    4hole_sp_borro_set.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 5
  • borro2.jpg
    borro2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 3
^^^^^^^^^
That looks nice but I doubt if you would want that case sitting on a table next to a water bong. Just to big and bulky. And not to appealing to the eye. But If your doing a lot of traveling and will be setting up at shows for other people to hit then I would go with something like that. But if it is for home use then I would go with something a little less industrial. But that's just my 2 cents.
You can buy e-nails with a carb cap for around 350 to 450 here in Michigan. You just need to make sure the cap fits the nail.
Enjoy the low Temps and carb cap. It will take you weeks of choking to dial it in. But that's the fun part.

Also I would get a new bong. One that the top tube sweeps back away from the nail. More like a table top bong. Nothing with a straight tube above the nail. And make sure the bong has a big heavy base so the bong doesn't tip over from the weight of the nail and whip.
Peace
Dock

Last edited:
I have an undersling for it but it is a bit off balance.
Maybe it's time to get current. Get a utilitarian piece of glass.
This is a beautiful piece from a few years ago.

@outwest - yep still loving my auberins - I would just get the controller and heater coil from them and go with at very least a ceramic nail instead of titanium - you can get Hive ceramic nails on ebay for like 40

I use d-nails SiC halo which is essentially super high grade ceramic with the flat coil
http://www.d-nail.com/nails/sic/d-nail-sic-halo - I spent way more on the nail, dish and carb cap as I did on the enail itself - but all told still under 350

a carb cap is essential for those low temp dabs

I look at these rigs and all their components and feel like I'm mentally handicapped...it's not joints and bongs anymore toto...is there such a thing as a complete and simple enail rig that is basically plug and play...kinda like a bong with a enail kit included...I don't see folks using domes to snuff the bowl, isn't there a way to stop the fuming of the oil when the hit is taken...:kendo2:

I look at these rigs and all their components and feel like I'm mentally handicapped...it's not joints and bongs anymore toto...is there such a thing as a complete and simple enail rig that is basically plug and play...kinda like a bong with a enail kit included...I don't see folks using domes to snuff the bowl, isn't there a way to stop the fuming of the oil when the hit is taken...:kendo2:

Ask funkynugs about his nectar collector. About as simple as it gets. Also if you have access to good oil you could always get a temp control bottomless tank and battery. Same as a portable e-nails just way super simple and even better than a e-nail because you can vape at even lower Temps. Hard to believe but so very true. :) and most people won't even know your getting high.

isn't there a way to stop the fuming of the oil when the hit is taken.

The carb cap mentioned above is critical. The cap needs to creat a decent seal (not like what's pictured)

picture.php

Those fumes that you see after using a carp cap are most likely moisture or stuff that wont get you high ... IMO dry out the oil and you get less fumes and milkier hit :)

Press is stuck in a snowstorm till Wednesday ... wanted to be pressing with for the emerald cup BOOOOOOOO

This is the Cali coil. Its pretty complete. http://www.7pipe.com/products/cali-coil-digital-ceramic-enail

I am all about plug and play - not too much time to DIY these days.

I like the idea behind the galaxy because they have quartz infused ceramics... for flava'! Not a fan of the shape of the box or the cost of the full shebang.

Most likely I will get the 710 whip for the price point and ease of use - I still have to read through all the reviews.:hmm:

If $ is no object errlectric
I worry about cheaper nails and cheaper products (i.e. Lower grade Ti). Valid concerns?

hehe - did my first Dab last weekend. It was a ceramic nail heated w/ a torch - kept thinking - "put that torch out between hits!" Will be in line for an electric, charged by a solar panel or wind turbine soon enough... Tagging along here...

If $ is no object errlectric
I worry about cheaper nails and cheaper products (i.e. Lower grade Ti). Valid concerns?

exactly - I wouldnt smoke off that cheap chine Ti and I honestly prefer not to use Ti at all for a dab surface

at very least get a hive ceramic nail - you can find them on ebay for 40 bux

auberins rdk 200 is 130 for the controller and 20 mm coil - those high five pids are push button instead of a dial - the auberins stays where you set it when you shut it off and is the only sub 150 unit that shows the set temp and the temp of the coil

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=459

Im actually going to upgrade to the 300 for the home nail and use my 200 for travel

RDK-200 is the economical version of our 2nd generation controller for the hot runner coil heater. It can be used to precisely control the temperature of a hot runner coil. It is accurate, safe, reliable and easy to use.

Compared to 1st generation controller, which was assembled with existing controller components for the industrial use, the 2nd generation was built from the ground up specifically for the consumer market. The design is very clean and functional. The confusing keypad and Indicators were replaced with a rotary encoder and a power switch. The operation is intuitive and difficult to make mistake. This simple and clean appearance, however, does not mean the controller is more basic. This controller has more features than any other competitor’s product on the market. Below are some of the high lights that most other products may not offer.

Ease of Operation. Adjusting the set temperature is very simple. User only needs to tab the knob once to activate the temperature setting mode, and then turn the knob to increase or decrease the set temperature. It is just as simple as adjusting the temperature of a cooktop at home..

Real-time Parameter Adjustment. For the first generation RDK, the controller will maintain the current power output level while its parameters or set temperature are being adjusted. If the user spent slightly longer time in adjusting parameters, the coil can overheat and burn out due to the high power and low thermal mass nature of the coil. That scenario will not happen to this controller; because our 2nd generation controller has a more powerful microchip which capable to control the temperature and read the new parameters at the same time.

Hot Coil Warning After Turned Off. A hot runner coil may take more than 25 minutes to cool down after usage. The first generation controller doesn’t provide a reliable way to warn the user if the coil is still hot after turned off. Being unaware of a hot coil may result in users get burned and contacted objects become damaged. We solves this problem by adding a delay timer for shutting off the display. When a user switches off the heater; the display will stays on and flashes "hot" and the coil temperature alternately. After the coil is cooled down to a safe-to-touch temperature (150 °F), the display will be turned off automatically.

Compensated Temperature Display. The first generation controller only display the temperature of coil. The temperature sensor is located at the tip of the coil. It does not represent the actual temperature on the top surface of the nail, which is lower normally. The difference is determined by the thermal conductivities, the surface/mass ratio, and the ambient temperature. This controller allows the user to adjust the display temperature by entering a correction coefficient, so that the displayed temperature is closely representing the surface temperature of the nail. In additions to these new features, the controller is programmed with special PID algorithm to optimize the application, which provide a more stable and smooth control for a wide temperature range.

check out this link that Joe put up.......plug and plat baby.

http://www.domeless.com/

this is a very popular setup as well and gets good reviews on an oil forum i frequent - which is where I found out about the auberins

If you haven't, check out fuckcombustion.com It's a forum dedicated to vaporizing cannabis in every form and way imaginable. Lots of info on this kinda stuff.

What's super odd about that forum is cultivation discussion is prohibited. (Not sure why) So it's like this alternate forum universe where everyone is talking about consumption and no one is talking about cultivation.

outwest

lol yeah thats the vape site I use as well - not sure why I felt weird about posting it lol

So I ordered the 710 Whip for $150 - free shipping.
This is my entry to the e-nail process.
The pens are great for work and on the road, but at home it would be nice to be able to enjoy a larger variety of concentrates. Rosin taste like hell in the pen... and good shatter clogs it. Waxes and BHO's are harder to get here in WA with the ew Rec system taking over the Med system soon. Used to be able to get good grams of tasty BHO for $30. Now its $65-120 for shatter, wax and Live resins at the REC shop and is NOT avail at the med shops.
I'm pretty much not involved in any cannabis community up here (unless you count my wife)so I don't have a good "hook up".
This has led me to squishing my outdoor buds for Rosin and picking up the occasional gram of top shelf BHO when I can.
Rant OFF!

710 Whip from Excape:
"Excape is teaming up with our friends from domeless to do a collaboration of The 710 Whip. Known as the flavor savor, it does not get any better than this. This is a complete ceramic analog enail system at an affordable price. Even the heating element is ceramic! This design is very simple and easy to use. Assemble heating element and analog controller to the supplied nail, install dab cap to keep carbed at all times, make sure you keep secure to your rig with supplied tether, turn the knob up until desired temperature is reached and you are ready to go!"

Kit Includes:
1- Ceramic Universal Flat Coil Nail 1- Ceramic Heating Element
1- Ceramic Dab Cap 1- Analog Controller
1- Carrying Case 1- Tether

Back