Lemon Tree aka Lemonade

Seedsman said:
Calling all Lemon Heads! Get your citrus fix here. The Lemon G female produces a taste that is the epitome of lemon peel intensity. Crossed with the Face Off OG BX1 male Lemon Heads is a match made in sweet-shop heaven with a mouth-watering flavour profile.

Lemon Heads is a medium - tall plant with above average yields taking approximately 70 days to finish flowering. The sativa character of the Lemon G is reigned in by the Face Off OG lowering the flowering time, increasing the strength and thickness of the stems and increasing the density and roundness of the buds. At the same time there is less leaf and more bud sites which increases yields and also makes manicuring easier. If citrus flavours are your bag then it's time to go shopping and bag yourself some Lemon Heads regularseeds from Seedsman.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/lemon-heads-regular-seeds

From what I was told lemon tree is lemon g x i-95
Rojo gave doc my i95 around that time
And when I saw doc at emerald that’s what he told me
Come on paco u know these industry mf’ers fakin
So I don’t trust the FO story either

The actual facts:

Lemon Tree is a clone from Santa Cruz, supposedly. It's short, stout, slow growing, and has a piney lemon/Lemon G kind of scent. Soft resin, doesn't wash, low potency, good flavor. @707SeedBank also has a Lemon Tree S1 that's even slower than the original clone, but has the smell/taste. @CSIHumboldt also has a Lemon Tree (Bagseed I think) that he calls Lemon Party that also carries that similar odor. None have anything to do with Lemon Peel.

Lemon Peel aka 1*, is a clone I personally selected from Tierra Rojo's Lemon G (female) x I95 (male). He made the seeds, I ran through about 40, in 2 different seed pops. None of those seed plants grew retarded slow like Lemon Tree. In fact they were the opposite, extremely vigorous. Almost all of them were a crappy mix of lemon g's worst traits and chem's worst traits, except for 2 plants. If youve popped lots of Lemon G hybrids, you know what I mean. All the females hermied, to varying degrees, including my 2 "keepers". Only one of which was kept. One had the same soft lemon type of thing like the Lemon Tree's mentioned above. Was nice but not great. Common in Lemon G hybrids. The other, the clear stand out "sport" (to me at least) considering it's sisters, was the 1* aka Lemon Peel. It's not a distributed clone and it's mother, Lemon G and her progeny is the only cannabis family I've seen contract Raspberry Dwarf Virus, which is passed via seed to some progeny, but not all progeny. I'm assuming the seed was contaminated when I popped them. I have never grown an I95 clone, nor have i ever gotten clones from Tierra Rojo. So that's a demonstrably false statement.

Do some research about the Face Off OG #4, or research this forum's history in posts. Pretty sure my thread, where I document the selection from, is even on this site! Pretty disappointing to see you try to discredit my work with the face off when there is LITERALLY an entire thread here, from 2008, where I show pictures and describe all 4 plants I made the selection from. LOL. Here's the thread so you don't have to look it up.

From what I was told lemon tree is lemon g x i-95
Rojo gave doc my i95 around that time
And when I saw doc at emerald that’s what he told me
Come on paco u know these industry mf’ers fakin
So I don’t trust the FO story either

Last edited:
The actual facts:

Lemon Tree is a clone from Santa Cruz, supposedly. It's short, stout, slow growing, and has a piney lemon/Lemon G kind of scent. Soft resin, doesn't wash, low potency, good flavor. @707SeedBank also has a Lemon Tree S1 that's even slower than the original clone, but has the smell/taste. @CSIHumboldt also has a Lemon Tree (Bagseed I think) that he calls Lemon Party that also carries that similar odor. None have anything to do with Lemon Peel.

Lemon Peel aka 1*, is a clone I personally selected from Tierra Rojo's Lemon G (female) x I95 (male). He made the seeds, I ran through about 40, in 2 different seed pops. None of those seed plants grew retarded slow like Lemon Tree. In fact they were the opposite, extremely vigorous. Almost all of them were a crappy mix of lemon g's worst traits and chem's worst traits, except for 2 plants. If youve popped lots of Lemon G hybrids, you know what I mean. All the females hermied, to varying degrees, including my 2 "keepers". Only one of which was kept. One had the same soft lemon type of thing like the Lemon Tree's mentioned above. Was nice but not great. Common in Lemon G hybrids. The other, the clear stand out "sport" (to me at least) considering it's sisters, was the 1* aka Lemon Peel. It's not a distributed clone and it's mother, Lemon G and her progeny is the only cannabis family I've seen contract Raspberry Dwarf Virus, which is passed via seed to some progeny, but not all progeny. I'm assuming the seed was contaminated when I popped them. I have never grown an I95 clone, nor have i ever gotten clones from Tierra Rojo. So that's a demonstrably false statement.

Do some research about the Face Off OG #4, or research this forum's history in posts. Pretty sure my thread, where I document the selection from, is even on this site! Pretty disappointing to see you try to discredit my work with the face off when there is LITERALLY an entire thread here, from 2008, where I show pictures and describe all 4 plants I made the selection from. LOL. Here's the thread so you don't have to look it up.

good to have you back! Thanks for the history.

The actual facts:

Ok so u grew rojo’s seeds of i95 and lemon g
Heard that
And lemon peel ok
Thanks

Back