Lemon Tree aka Lemonade

Greenlion

This is by far my favorite strain to come on the scene in recent years. Lemon flavor galore! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. I got a few seeds in some Str8Organics "Str8Lemonade" that from what I could gather is bagseed from the Lemon Tree clone that they grew out and cloned. I grew the seeds I found in a 1/8th I got at the dispensary next to a lemon tree clone I found at the dispensary too. Had a few different phenos but one that was exactly like the clone. Was a fun grow!

Whats the history on this strain?

"Lemon Tree is a hybrid cross of Lemon Skunk and Sour Diesel. https://www.leafly.com/strains/lemon-tree"

I remember years and years ago (early 2000s)was a dude on the sites can’t remember his name. Had a cultivar called Lemmon cake said it was the best he had ever smoked. He sent me a batch of seed but they never germed.. would have loved to see what they were but alas, some ya win, some ya loose..

Last edited:
I made an AA x LBL that is strait up Lemon drops in a bag, AA x LBL #8...It was the only 1 out of 20 females that I tested that came down early and had the Lemon drop scent....everyone who`s tried it agrees that it reeks of Lemons...I have 3 males to choose from in the F2`s and I`m gonna pollinate the AA x BLR`s ..4 phenos of AA x BLR, H, I, J, and K to choose from....hoping for the best and cull the rest...take care n stay safe.

Last edited:
I recently got a sample and got to say it’s LOUD. Very pronounced taste and smell. Pretty cool!!
Yum!!

^^^ Elkie, I couldn't find anything more specific than Lemon Skunk x Sour Diesel. I didn't see any mention of a breeder for this hybrid. Sounds nice, though. I've grown orangey weed, but never lemon.

Where does the lemon skunk in it come from? DNA genetics? I heard this is a Santa Cruz strain.. I would like to see a urkle x lemon tree hybrid. Bet that would be tasty!

Ok, so, I know I am biased because Thadocta is my friend, but I gotta tell you, I grew out a pack of his Lemonheads he gave me and it was pretty damn good! Lemon lemon for sure!! I crossed a male I got from that batch to a Maui Skunkdog and have this really nice tasting plant I am calling the Hilo Sour :)

Aaaaaannnnd if I am going to "plug" people, if anyone is looking for a super loud smelling fruity-ish cultivar, I was given some Pineapple-Thai seeds by our friend ShaBud the last time I seen him and that shit is LOUD in the smell department! Taste is similar to smell, but not as loud.

Aloha :)

Have to retract my post earlier as I do not have lemon tree seeds but did indeed have Lorans lbl (Lemon Tree Pheno I believe until Jesse James ate the baggie of seeds hell if he sprouts that shit from his ass I am smokin some lol.:puffpuffpass:

Back