Latest Run

nice small closet grow LOL I always thought Bruce Banner was a strange name for a strain....he was a meek mild guy than could turn into the incredible hulk :)

Now that is putting a small space to good use.... looks clean, organized and producing

a load of happiness... What is that Bruce Banner like?

Nice garden, skitty! Surprised you're only doing two cultivars, though, with that much space.

I'll repeat Cartman's question: what's the Bruce Banner like?

Well done Skitty! I had no idea you were growing in such a great looking room. Looks like aircooled hoods connect to each other, I like that because your lighting looks very even. Are they 600’s or 1000 watt lights?

I'm impressed! Didn't think you had that much room after seeing your upstairs.

Yeah, let me know too what you think of the Banner. I had just tried some that was seeded and it was so-so. Same with the GG4.

I'm impressed! Didn't think you had that much room after seeing your upstairs.

Yeah, let me know too what you think of the Banner. I had just tried some that was seeded and it was so-so. Same with the GG4.
Banner never impressed me either ...never grew it but tried many versions of it .

I’ve smoked the Gg4 and Bruce banner multiple times and in today’s market both are top notch.
Tasty and potent both of them.
Great grow brother skit!

I still wanna know what you think of that Bruce Banner, [MENTION=9]Skitty[/MENTION] . I run the GG4 and like her alot, even though I mistreat her. ;)

Yeah, I'm gonna have to do a smoke report on both of these really soon... hahaha. Dang skitty, get off your butt and do something. lol. Very nice rows dude..

Gorilla Glue #4 we'll be starting here in my area next week.. Bruce Banner is being grown on the Ranch atm and has shown sex and beginning to put on the show outdoors...

Always nice to see what the big dogs are up to... and your barking up a storm my friend... nice

Back