Krusty grows from old CW/OG days

Elkhunter

coolin in the Rockies..
Greetings islanders :wavey:

Does anyone remember Krusty and those crazy basement grows he did back in the day ?

Does anyone remember the strains he used ? I seem to recall at the end he was going to try a strain called champagne ? Just curious to if any of these old genetics are still around. Peace..take care..Elk..

Attachments

• 3076A88E-0EE5-4565-B75B-5DC2DBE6488D.jpeg
    3076A88E-0EE5-4565-B75B-5DC2DBE6488D.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 19
I went on a champagne hunting mission over a decade back.

Nothing but fakes, not saying she isn't around any more, but I couldn't locate her.

I was actually on the private forums he created. Lol had a lot of good talks with that guy man. Hope he’s still alive and well..,

Salmon creek big bud was the one pictured with the huge colas. I remember it well.
Said it not only yielded well but was tasty and potent as fck

Ahh yes that definitely rings a bell..I’m sure that one..like other large yielders… are long gone…

haha I actually built a Krusty setup as close to his specs as I could get. It was a badass setup and grew the biggest buds I've ever grown. That guy was hilarious. But no, I have no idea about the Champagne.

Champagne was a cutting in BC , havent seen or heard of it in about 15-20yrs

Love the pics!!
Krusty buckets!! Did hempy do them too?

Anyone remember soquick and his vertical AK99 grow?

Peace

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk

Hempy made the “ hempy bucket “ remember it was a bucket with a lid and net cup…the bucket had an overflow drain about 2 inches from the bottom..and the bucket was filled with just perlite.. drain to waste hydro kinda thing… good times..

Back