Kief's Basement

So now that that's out the way........ Next run moved in. We got 3 SinCity Seeds - Souped Up (Motorbreath 15 x SinMint Cookies fems) and a Dynasty Genetics - Orange Cherries (Front Left)
IMG_20240414_204428397_HDR.jpgIMG_20240414_204438406_HDR.jpg

AC Infinity 5x5 tent with and Evo8 LED..... 70/30 coco perlite, Lotus nutrients. One more week and flip

Last edited:
I'll start my outdoor thread later.... But grew a Seedsman Bubba Kush fem out last year, along with a random bagseed from a Dispo in Michigan my dude found. Neither showed any herms, and found no other mature seeds except this one so IDK. We'll see I guess .... The offspring, unusually warm weather for OhighO right now.... so taking advantageIMG_20240414_160257849_HDR.jpg

Seedsman Bubba it came from Screenshot_20240414-221723~2.png the unknown Screenshot_20240414-221554~2.png

So now that that's out the way........ Next run moved in. We got 3 SinCity Seeds - Souped Up (Motorbreath 15 x SinMint Cookies fems) and a Dynasty Genetics - Orange Cherries (Front Left)
View attachment 359963View attachment 359964

AC Infinity 5x5 tent with and Evo8 LED..... 70/30 coco perlite, Lotus nutrients. One more week and flip
Motor breath hybrids are some of my all time favorite genetics to run indoors. Always frost monsters and super super sticky. The flavor stays on your palate for a solid minute!! I IMG_5478.jpegIMG_4965.jpeghaven’t grown sin city seeds, I’ve only grown green point motorbreath crosses. I’ve run motorbreath x purple punch (nug pic) and right now I got motorbreath x animal cookies in flower and it’s caked!!

Motor breath hybrids are some of my all time favorite genetics to run indoors. Always frost monsters and super super sticky. The flavor stays on your palate for a solid minute!! I View attachment 360020View attachment 360021haven’t grown sin city seeds, I’ve only grown green point motorbreath crosses. I’ve run motorbreath x purple punch (nug pic) and right now I got motorbreath x animal cookies in flower and it’s caked!!
Very nice sir! I got some more Motorbreath crosses in the pipeline as well..... Bloom Seed Co - Grape Vapor (MB15 x Grape Cream Cake) and another SinCity one.. HydroPlane (MB15 x Blue Power IX2). Fell in love with the MB at the 2019 Cannabis Cup in Michigan.

I'll start my outdoor thread later.... But grew a Seedsman Bubba Kush fem out last year, along with a random bagseed from a Dispo in Michigan my dude found. Neither showed any herms, and found no other mature seeds except this one so IDK. We'll see I guess .... The offspring, unusually warm weather for OhighO right now.... so taking advantageView attachment 359982

Seedsman Bubba it came from View attachment 359984 the unknown View attachment 359985
Wow, I love the look of that purple plant!

View attachment 359963View attachment 359964

Looks like you got a system that works well for you. 👍
Can you tell me why you like to expose the top of the root ball like that? I don't recall ever seeing anyone do that before.

Back