Just stuff

Sometimes you gotta fuck around and find out. Blue Dream in a short ass vert

Beast of a plant if its the Santa Cruz cut, I keep em short and bushy and I don't think anything yields better weight and quality with less attention and effort from me than Blue Dream - maybe my old Sunshine Daydream cut, but sadly I lost her.......I take them at 75 days outside - don't miss that budswell at the end!

Yeah, the SC cut of BD is a super nice plant. She stays reasonable sized if the light spectrum isn't too red and the heat isn't too hot. Really nice flower, too, though not especially potent. Def a yielder!

I am running a [piffcoast] BD x nyc “haze/piff”selection from a half doz females

can't believe how much I like it..@420 ..it still has bit of modern to it..but this cut makes for energy and happiness..while being sightly relaxing
Ima try that. That nyc haze is a good one to grow. Plus exactly what I’m really hunting. Thanks for the info

View attachment 358923
Last week dry backs be like hang on bitches, it is fixin to get bumpy
what’s that gorgeous stuff?

‘I was also gifted pure puday and Harlem river haze..thank you piff coast

I admit to not going through them enough..hope to..its all about individual special plants

to be honest..it takes alot for me to smoke something daily @420..this one uptown purps cut I chose from 6..is AWESOME

has some “relaxation”..I usually run from that but the over all package works for me..plus it grows easy

may even try up here out doors

***he has a 500$ seed variety..greenhaze x harlem dreams......wonder if its 3x better..***

I never complain about prices if its quality I need

the Blockwork haze=green haze must the deal ..since everything also has Harlem dreams as the f pollen

what’s that gorgeous stuff?

‘I was also gifted pure puday and Harlem river haze..thank you piff coast

I admit to not going through them enough..hope to..its all about individual special plants

to be honest..it takes alot for me to smoke something daily @420..this one uptown purps cut I chose from 6..is AWESOME

has some “relaxation”..I usually run from that but the over all package works for me..plus it grows easy

may even try up here out doors

***he has a 500$ seed variety..greenhaze x harlem dreams......wonder if its 3x better..***

I never complain about prices if its quality I need

the Blockwork haze=green haze must the deal ..since everything also has Harlem dreams as the f pollen
It’s strawberry rock candy. Good smells, good taste, mid 30s thc but all hype to me. Low ceiling, short high. And definitely not purple enough 😂.

Easy to grow and sells well

Back