just sayin..... (venting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish and Fishette - am OK with you each posting what you will, for you own and mutual enjoyment.

BUT, what is NOT acceptable is violating the TOU, and this was done with the thread in question. Specifically, violating the Privacy Details section, it's 2 sentences so not a burden to read.

I reported Fish's post in which he stated the State of another member. This isn't cool even if Fish and the other member don't care, it creates an environment that can make others (e.g. me) feel VERY uncomfortable.

Let this be an opportunity to reflect perhaps, instead of escalating and not listening?

Hope you each enjoy your weekends and are reunited soon...

btw, while there was no ill intent, and it was meant to be friendly, there are plenty of other ways. peace.

This place has always been chill, and full of good people, and believe it or not it's a privilege too be a member here for these boards are invite only. So to be invited somewhere and then dictating how we act as a community is absurd! Yes we post titty shots, get over it if you don't like it then go back to your old forum. I tried to like you two I even talked to you Both a couple times in Pm's well after trying I've come to the conclusion I don't like either one of you! I wish each of you no ill will, but FishMank comes off like a crazy, and super immature teenager and it's annoying! Then your constant complaining about a few sets of boobs every now and again is really getting old. Be grateful your hear quit ranting and starting drama or get lost we don't need it!!! I hope I don't get banned for this but truth be told there hasn't been this much drama and discomfort since I've been here. Again no ill will but I dread your posts and fishs too sorry that's just how I feel.

WHOA!
I was unbanned off the icmag site
cause they figured out
FiShHEaDs corporate is a 2x5 space w some fucking plumbing parts
so I wasnt REALLY "promoting my commercial products"
cause I have none
and I was building the Blastinator!
to auction off on their site
for the money to go to themn
cause they were BEGGING
4 $

&
I just sent you guys $100
(please keep it!)

and wonder how much the asshole who messaged me "lay off the meth bro"
has sent you

but you all take yoursleves way too seriously

and Iam save you the effort of banning me by dleting my account

so like I said to my brother on his birthday about 4 hrs ago

GO FUCK YOURSELF

my biggest fear is taht I will become "average" and become as boring as most of you are

il_570xN.730669645_lzc7.jpg

I think it's high time we filleted this guppy.

I am always tolerant and mostly thick skinned. And I have literally tons of drama in my life. Nobody here needs to add more for any of us here.

(Insert knife, twist, repeat)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back