Jacksons2theceiling intro

Jacksons2Zceiling

Hey everybody, i am new to the Cabana and look forward to contributing what iv been able to pick up & absorb over the past 10 years cultivating cannabis here in CO. Currently managing 200 flowering lights (4 x 50 DE HPS rooms) plus 25+ light Veg (1800 plants ) with my two homies & a in house skeleton crew.

Also running 8 DE HPS lights being grown under “OFF Z VINE” a Small Batch flower brand I created early 2023 & a Breeding project “Fiendz Club” to make & select new hitters for my fellow Fiendz. Excited to be apart of the Cabana and getting to meet all of the New & OG forum heads

IMG_0398.jpeg

nice to meet ya brodie, huge fan and Ive smoked pounds of yer flower over the years! Havent gotten to try off z vine as i left CO right when it was starting to take off but im a huge snax fan. cheers mane

Hey everybody, i am new to the Cabana and look forward to contributing what iv been able to pick up & absorb over the past 10 years cultivating cannabis here in CO. Currently managing 200 flowering lights (4 x 50 DE HPS rooms) plus 25+ light Veg (1800 plants ) with my two homies & a in house skeleton crew.

Also running 8 DE HPS lights being grown under “OFF Z VINE” a Small Batch flower brand I created early 2023 & a Breeding project “Fiendz Club” to make & select new hitters for my fellow Fiendz. Excited to be apart of the Cabana and getting to meet all of the New & OG forum heads

View attachment 355887
Welcome,
I've followed you for years on IG.
I've always associated you with Deep Space Creations. Perhaps I am mistaken?

View attachment 355887
What up Jackson stoked for you to be here

Looking great! Happy to see the HPS room... Stoked to see growers still using bulbs to be honest. LEDs are changing the expression of the plant and losing a lot of characteristics. (Not saying they don't grow good weed, it's just different though)

You ever throw in some metal halide bulbs in the mix in your flowering rooms? A lot of plants will produce increased quality, flavor, effect, higher numbers etc.

Many growers use a checkerboard pattern like this. You could also just throw in a couple bulbs in one corner and see the difference before committing to anything big. The MH have a little less light output, intensity wise, which can be solved by just having the lights a little closer to the plants.

Attachments

• IMG_8096.JPG
    IMG_8096.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
Back