It's 2022 and the Cabana needs some $$ for operating costs

sticky is as sticky does
Happy New Year my fellow Cabana-ites. I hope you are doing well and smoking only the finest!

It being the beginning of a new year, admins are reviewing the site's finances. We haven't had any donations in awhile, and funds are running low.

There has been some question of whether the $100 a year P.O. box should be renewed, or if donations should just be mailed to OP. We're figuring that out.

Please consider donating! The site will have to close down if we don't get the needed funds. I intend to donate soon.:$1:

Thanks for the report, 180

Am on SS, now, so will see what the mice can do to help heal this state of affairs.

Oh what a shame. When is the cut off date and how much is needed? I can send a 100 in but if what little active members that are here don’t contribute is it even worth it? I’ll send the Hundo either way.

At this point in time if anyone wishes to send donations in the mail please use the following address:

HLH
9358 West Brittany Avenue
Littleton, CO 80123

Please do not send to the PO address any longer.

Glad that i caught that new addy, had an envelope waiting for funds to be enclosed with old addy on it. Will just be a tad, hope it helps.

We have a Venmo account but can not use PayPal.

$100 arrived from you via Venmo --> Thanks Olday. Appreciated will update ticker when I get a chance.

How do we get the info of your Venmo account to send $$?

btw The donate page still has the PO Box info

How do we get the info of your Venmo account to send $$?

btw The donate page still has the PO Box info

I will send you a message with the Venmo information.
I still need to get a hold of AnthonyG to change to donation address.

Also I received $100 each from Bush Dr and przcvctm today.
Thank you for the generous donations folks.

Parker your Venmo donation came in and mrs will get me the funds later today when she is home from work.
Tacos awarded and ticker updated - still without our yearly deduct - since I haven't gotten up to see/pay Skitty yet.

And nannymouse it all is appreciated.

Two more envelopes showed up today.
Thank you 180 and Shovelhandle each of your donations arrived today.
Thank you on behalf of everyone at TCC for your donations.

Reactions: mre
Back