It’s a NEW YEAR, Cheers to new levels!!

Happy new year to You!
We are excited to be a part of this forum. My name is Steven Landry, my partner, and son is Pierce Landry we own and operate a business that has several facets and faces. One of those is called Vertical Environments. It’s a brand that specializes in multiple level ventilation systems for vertical growing. Then there’s Cannabis Mechanical that is our contracting brand. With it, we do facility designs, retrofit consultations and the construction of specialized Dryrooms. And then there’s REHEAT, likely you’ve heard the word now. On this forum, we will bring you Content that helps explain what reheat is and how to apply it to your rooms and yes it can be applied to greenhouses as well.
I know a great number of you operate with mini split air conditioner systems. We will do what we can to bring you information too.

The image is from 2017 or 18 when Deschutes Growery in Bend Oregon was expanding into the Rec Market.
One day Clap brought me into one of the flower rooms that they had placed the six racks that you see in the photo and he asked me can you design a system that will blow air under the lights over the plants, but not blow the plants apart?
That gave birth to Vertical Environments. From 2017 to current we have built many different versions of the system you’re looking at and today have adopted a dry room version. We have rooms like this in Bend Oregon Oklahoma City Billings Montana in this next year we have a much larger version being built in Mount Holly New Jersey, I believe we’re also going to build a version in Ocean, New Jersey in the coming year. The biggest difference between the system I design and all the other systems on the market today is that I directly connect the air conditioning systems to the air systems on the rocks. That’s a huge missing component in the industry. That’s why I say, when you buy a system for me, you’re getting something superior. You get some thing that was actually designed for you not for factory production.

The photo of the flower is from a Mississippi facility that I designed in 2022 and is now in full production with zero dehumidifiers on the property using 100% electric reheat. Here’s what they produce at magnolia farms. Reheat is a form of Dehumidification if you were unsure.

Reheat plug and play kits, that’s what those boxes are. We have now sent these to London, Australia, Thailand, all over Canada half of the United States. You can correct your humidity issue and completely change your room using our kits and the instructions that we provide you we have helped hundreds of individuals and facilities with these kits. With some YouTube videos, instructions and phone support, we can help you remotely if you struggle, You will get good service from us if you take the time connect with my customer support.(me and IG are not my C.S.)

Kicking off 2024 we’re going to be introducing some hot water, natural gas, reheat Dehumidification options for the world…. So we better get to that!! Happy new year everybody!
Landry Inside is OutIMG_7532.png

Attachments

• IMG_4662.jpeg
    IMG_4662.jpeg
    798.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 72556032498__24F8EA8E-D852-4583-977C-682324F45886.jpeg
    72556032498__24F8EA8E-D852-4583-977C-682324F45886.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • 98B1D125-951E-48CB-8DDD-37B3ED0872D5.jpeg
    98B1D125-951E-48CB-8DDD-37B3ED0872D5.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7739.jpeg
    IMG_7739.jpeg
    760.8 KB · Views: 7
Happy new year to You!
We are excited to be a part of this forum. My name is Steven Landry, my partner, and son is Pierce Landry we own and operate a business that has several facets and faces. One of those is called Vertical Environments. It’s a brand that specializes in multiple level ventilation systems for vertical growing. Then there’s Cannabis Mechanical that is our contracting brand. With it, we do facility designs, retrofit consultations and the construction of specialized Dryrooms. And then there’s REHEAT, likely you’ve heard the word now. On this forum, we will bring you Content that helps explain what reheat is and how to apply it to your rooms and yes it can be applied to greenhouses as well.
I know a great number of you operate with mini split air conditioner systems. We will do what we can to bring you information too.

The image is from 2017 or 18 when Deschutes Growery in Bend Oregon was expanding into the Rec Market.
One day Clap brought me into one of the flower rooms that they had placed the six racks that you see in the photo and he asked me can you design a system that will blow air under the lights over the plants, but not blow the plants apart?
That gave birth to Vertical Environments. From 2017 to current we have built many different versions of the system you’re looking at and today have adopted a dry room version. We have rooms like this in Bend Oregon Oklahoma City Billings Montana in this next year we have a much larger version being built in Mount Holly New Jersey, I believe we’re also going to build a version in Ocean, New Jersey in the coming year. The biggest difference between the system I design and all the other systems on the market today is that I directly connect the air conditioning systems to the air systems on the rocks. That’s a huge missing component in the industry. That’s why I say, when you buy a system for me, you’re getting something superior. You get some thing that was actually designed for you not for factory production.

The photo of the flower is from a Mississippi facility that I designed in 2022 and is now in full production with zero dehumidifiers on the property using 100% electric reheat. Here’s what they produce at magnolia farms. Reheat is a form of Dehumidification if you were unsure.

Reheat plug and play kits, that’s what those boxes are. We have now sent these to London, Australia, Thailand, all over Canada half of the United States. You can correct your humidity issue and completely change your room using our kits and the instructions that we provide you we have helped hundreds of individuals and facilities with these kits. With some YouTube videos, instructions and phone support, we can help you remotely if you struggle, You will get good service from us if you take the time connect with my customer support.(me and IG are not my C.S.)

Kicking off 2024 we’re going to be introducing some hot water, natural gas, reheat Dehumidification options for the world…. So we better get to that!! Happy new year everybody!
Landry Inside is OutView attachment 355397
The image of the large Rack is current, we just built this mock up for Love Grow that’s building in Mt Holly NJ.

Happy new year to You!

Landry Inside is OutView attachment 355397
Very cool. I just started following you on IG a few days ago. I look forward to learning more about REHEAT

So I haven't gotten to run a large facility using reheat, however, I have been told that the energy consumption outweighs the capital expense of just using dehumidifiers and adding more cooling tonnage? Could you elaborate on that?

I have certainly used different HVAC units to work against each other, one set to heat, the other to cool, in order to draw more humidity out of the room.

TBH, I haven't done enough reading up on it yet, but is reheat similar to a heat pump, where the refrigerant runs in reverse? And then doing so with dual condensers?

I did run a facility in Washington that had dual condenser chilled water units. The first condenser ran as cold as possible, to capture any condensate and lower RH, and then the second brought the temp back up to the setpoint.

Back