Island Seed Donations

The Canna Cabana

Tiki God
Staff member
1. The Canna Cabana is now accepting member seed donations for Community Testing, Island Store Freebies, POTM prizes and various other Cabana Giveaways!

2. You must have at least 50 posts at the Canna Cabana to donate seeds. We want all donations to be from actively participating community members.

3. Seed donations must be able to be fully verifiable. Preferably documentation should be provided here at The Canna Cabana, but verifiable documentation provided from other social media platforms will suffice. A direct link must be provided for easy confirmation. Although we appreciate all of those who wish to donate, without some form of documentation, a very well known history of breeding, or a serious referral from a Cabana veteran, not all donations will be accepted.

4. UNTESTED seed crosses are permitted but must be clearly labeled as such. This helps our community breeders with testing their genetics for specific traits, profiles and stability. Although added risks come from untested genetics, the best discoveries come from uncharted waters.

5. For M/F seeds, we will require a minimum of 250 seeds (25 packs) per strain. Seeds must be pre-packaged into 10 seeds/pack.
For FEM seeds, we will require a minimum of 125 seeds (25 packs) per strain. Seeds must be pre-packaged into 5 seeds/pack.

6. MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF MINIMUM 80% GERMINATION RATE

7. Each member that donates seed will receive an official "Island Seed Donor" badge.

Send Donations to:
The Island TCC
PO BOX 274
Beggs, OK 74421

I really hope to bring some old guys out of hiding, as I know the Cabana has a treasure trove of old closet breeders. I hope our new members are eager to be involved and share there projects with the community. I hope our Cabana breeders utilize the opportunity to test their gear with our island residents. This all about providing our members with exclusive genetics only found here, prioritizing testing in the seed community again, and rewarding our members with quality genetics produced within our community!

I really hope to bring some old guys out of hiding, as I know the Cabana has a treasure trove of old closet breeders. I hope our new members are eager to be involved and share there projects with the community. I hope our Cabana breeders utilize the opportunity to test their gear with our island residents. This all about providing our members with exclusive genetics only found here, prioritizing testing in the seed community again, and rewarding our members with quality genetics produced within our community!
^^This^^ :exactly:

I've started the ball rolling with 100 packs donated for Freebie's! My website is for info only, and my gear can only be found here.

OG breeders, new breeders...bust open those seed stashes! Let's make some noise! :rog:

that sounds awesome! What a way to spread the love around the community!

Back