Is this Pests or a Nute problem?

Olday

Good Morning Coconuts- I’m trying to figure out if this is Pests or Deficiency? Soil grow using the full biobizz line as well as cal mag and recently an application of Epsom salts. It’s not splashing on the leaves and while it is mostly on the lowers it is coming up a bit. Applied the first spray of green cleaner this morning and trimmed the worst of the leaves. I tried to scope for bugs but with a 30x lens and my eyes not being what they used to be I didn’t see anything crawling around. Thoughts?

E3832CBB-8390-49C7-A49F-A5C21B45ECF3.jpg
FCFAF0DB-8061-4B22-A2E7-3A5E59D895EC.jpg
1B0B0B49-331A-4EEC-848E-B6998143DAA5.jpg

The interveinal appearance indicates a nute issue.
The damage being in the middle of the leaves, rather than the edges, indicates a deficiency.
Check ph of your soil, water, and nute solution...a whacked ph can lock out some elements in the nutes.
There might be a nute chart in a faq or sick plants forum that could help identify the specific element missing.

Olday: Looks a bit like a Mg deficiency, but you said you used some Epsom salts, so I dunno. Could be just too much calmag. I would feed them less, rather than more.

Thanks all, new growth seems to be back on track, I suspect the same at our mag but not enough as the additions seemed to help. Pics in my what’s old thread

Back