Introduction

CustomHydro

Hello, I am Brian from customhydronutrients.com

I own and operate the website where I sell water soluble straight fertilizers (raw salts) and organic fertilizers and biostimulants.

Some of the topics I would like to discuss are nutrient formulation, custom mixtures, foliar fertilization, concentrated solutions and fertilizer math.

Let me know if I can help.

After switching to custom salt formulas and seeing savings and results I will never look back! @Green Mopho helped me reverse engineer my previous formula getting it dialed to my specific needs! With the market in its current state, every penny counts, and you saved me big bucks! #foldingmoney

Hello, I am Brian from customhydronutrients.com

I own and operate the website where I sell water soluble straight fertilizers (raw salts) and organic fertilizers and biostimulants.

Some of the topics I would like to discuss are nutrient formulation, custom mixtures, foliar fertilization, concentrated solutions and fertilizer math.

Let me know if I can help.
Thanks for the reminder. I need to order another bag of Agsil. Last one lasted over 5 years! You have saved me a ton of money. Happy to see you around here.

Back