Introduction- traditional style cultivation in the nor-cal hills!

Happy new year’s everyone. For those of you who know me from social media or through industry events, whats up!? For those of you who dont my name is Willy and im a FARMER. I specialize in greenhouse and outdoor cultivation but I get my hands dirty inside. 2023 was sweet lets see your guys sun grown gardens from this season!

Attachments

• 71875029449__9A4C9D7B-2C97-401E-8E84-C3CF53B8E422.jpeg
    71875029449__9A4C9D7B-2C97-401E-8E84-C3CF53B8E422.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4359.jpeg
    IMG_4359.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4322.jpeg
    IMG_4322.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 25
Good too see you brother, Outsided of IG, Willy has never really been on the forums, so getting him on here is a Big Deal! We go back a ways and used share extraction tech when we were both going stupid big with giant Ntane tanks and stainless tubes open blasting on my back patio in the hood, lol! we have done events and competitions together, NO ONE works harder then him! Non-Stop Grind! and his perfectly uniform out door gardens in the hills are nothing short of perfection every time! #CurbsideCertified
We are blessed to have him on on the shore of the Cabana!

Willy,

I dont know you but nice to see you at the Cabana and i love seeing outdoor crops. Im an indoor grower and i cant imagine dealing with all the unpredictable things outdoor growers have to manage to make it to harvest........props to all you outdoor cultivators.

peace from Fla

Welcome to the island Willy! :island:

I dunno…ya think ya coulda squeezed a few more plants in that plot, geezuz! 👀

Super stoked to have you on board. :peace:

Hahah ya the big patch was planted from 12 inch teen on august 7th in 4inch by 6 inch deep trenches. Little bit of nice amended potting soil and then into the beautiful native soil they go. 600 plants 21 65 ft long rows on 5ft centers. Plants planted every 24 inches. Putting them out late gives helps me not draw to much attention. Less time to be seen by the eyes in the sky

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpeg
    IMG_4444.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4454.jpeg
    IMG_4454.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4445.jpeg
    IMG_4445.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
Nice to meet you Willy and welcome to the island! I'd love to learn about soil mixes and outdoor so I can help a family member in the San Diego area

Willy!! Love the pics!! People like you are the reason I am here!

I am looking forward to feedback from you and other farmers on some emerging sustainability ideas in Cannabis.

You're doing am awesome job there, love the plants and love how your good your farm looks!!

Back