Introduction to Spenser from Garden Of Weedn

Much love to any readers, Old followers, and new followers.
I go by Spenser, I own/Represent the brand Garden of Weedn ™️. I personally have been cultivating cannabis since 2011. Made the move to Colorado in January of 2013 with a plan to develop a brand and Grow as much flower as the circumstances allowed. Fast Forward 10 years. Awards have been won, the brand has been recognized amongst its peers, and currently operating 5 cultivations in Southern Colorado with roughly 13k plants. I have grown cannabis full season, light deps, nexus greenhouses, and commercial indoor set ups. My main goal here is to bring some commercial knowledge regarding various categories. I personally would like to learn some things from contributors to this thread that have some commercial scale experience too. If you have ever grown large scale cannabis you know it’s difficult AF.
Topics that I’ll be posting about include Lighting, irrigation strategies, plant to light ratios, genetics, nutrients, IPM, growing mediums, managing a staff, harvest/processing procedures, and I’m sure many many more. Thanks again and look forward to sharing the many projects that are underway.

-Spens

D379F3FA-CED7-424C-A97E-3732323AD251.jpeg

Last edited:
Back