I'm gmo

gmo

Hey growers. New here, but not to the canna forums/discord scene. I'm in my 20th year of growing and things have changed quite a bit in almost every area of the hobby since I started.

Anyway, growing an heirloom cut of Grandaddy Purple currently. I flower out in dwc and store moms in soil. Right now holding 50 moms, about half heirlooms and half newer stuff. I'm a fan of preservation and do operate an in home Tissue Culture lab.

Glad to be here.

G

welcome ...sounds like you got some killer cuts to select from.

I recently went back to DWC after doing Soil and Coco for quite a few years.

Reactions: gmo
I, too would like to see more about the tissue culture. Would like to see a list of preservation moms, also!

I, too would like to see more about the tissue culture. Would like to see a list of preservation moms, also!
These are my current holdings. About 80% of them have been run through TC on my end, the others will go through eventually. Everything has been tested multiple times by Tumi genomics for HpLVd and is clean. I'll eventually do a write up on TC, but in the meantime I highly recommend the book Plants From Test Tubes as a very good starting point if you have even the slightest interest. You can do a starter lab for under 3gs and be very successful.
Right now my big project for the first quarter is getting HpLVd testing set up in house. I do have a qPCR machine now, just have to really learn how to use it.
Collage_2023-11-21_23_19_46_1.jpg

Hey growers. New here, but not to the canna forums/discord scene. I'm in my 20th year of growing and things have changed quite a bit in almost every area of the hobby since I started.

Anyway, growing an heirloom cut of Grandaddy Purple currently. I flower out in dwc and store moms in soil. Right now holding 50 moms, about half heirlooms and half newer stuff. I'm a fan of preservation and do operate an in home Tissue Culture lab.

Glad to be here.

G
Thats a pretty serious "hobby"! Nice to see ya!

Your grows look legit bud!

Can you point me in the right Direction to get my mom stock tested for HLPV? I am definitely a small 6 light hobby grower. However I have had several strains go from winners to losers and honestly think it’s potentially HLPV.

The only two places I have contacted for testing said they only would test a minimum of 100. I would like to get a dozen or so tested.

I appreciate any feedback you have.

Peace

Glad to be here.

G
What up gmo

Back