I'm Back!

beach blower

whew, pretty sure its been 2 years:poke:

just one of those...sometimes you gotta take a risk for something you believe in and it probly wont turn out well kinda things, lol:019:

last kiln(jenken crapkiln) got stolen trying to help a family member turn their familys life around. between the custody issues and drug issues i guess i got off lucky only loosing a kiln and bein dead in the water for 2 years, hehe...

prob wouldnt have taken me so long, but dealing with other big stresses at the same time...

most of that is now behind me, and with one final miracle i managed to get a loan with no proof of income(for like 10yrs,lol)

so finally was able to order a new kiln, and just got it yesterday. also recently upgraded to a 200 amp service and ran some new lines, including a 240v for the kiln...everything in the house is legal, so i guess here goes a $400+ power bill, LOL:sunny:

ready to go basically, just taking care of some this and that...this week tho begins a new saga for BB:egypt:

here goes the paragon f130, custom built with 240V, mercury relay, and quartz window:drums:
picture.php

Indeed, welcome back. It'll be fun to see new glass pix put up, too.

Back